Saturday, June 29, 2019

New. Baru

Vision is crucial.
People without a vision perish.

Chracter to inspire people to move together with you.

Autocratic and being firm is hard.

Like a helicopter going round,
Going to land and just take off again.

The right timing.

Actions should be consistent with our words.

Respect others, but at the same time live your own faith. They will respect you back.

I can shout but the other guy won't hear,
I can whisper but the other will listen.

Which style do you want.

Where to learn leadership?
Older siblings will take care of younger ones.
Young children carry parang to collect firewood.
Unconsciously exercise leadership.

When there are older people,
Go to them, sit down with them, talk to them.

Don't always just be with your own peers.

Wife: when you come back to the house, leave your minister stuff outside...

In the house, a father, a husband. Faithful and loving.

Outside: integrity and credibility.

A person they can trust.

I do what I decide, if not you'll be caught in people's perception.

Ladies have expectations of husband.
But they always fail us kan.

Trained to speak her mind.
But no need to shout, just whisper.

God put me there for a reason
When I meet God, I can say..
I what you put me here for.

I hold God fully responsible.

I'm an opposition at heart.

Need to be patient.
The way government do things is so slow.
God is responsible to protect me.
He's responsibility to make sure we're alive.

She's the mother of all the lawyers.
She's the speaker of the house.
Straight forward.

No comments: