Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Accusations and showers

Last night I had the boiling feeling inside me to retaliate to accusations towards me...

You know those moments when it's not you that raises the voice first? Like... The conversation is going on just fine with a little tension, then the other loses it first and says "bro, chill lah" <- when you are perfectly chilled and that guy is the one losing it first... Sometimes i just wanna lash back and explode saying: "you are the one not chill lah, you chill first"

But that kind of reply wouldn't work (remembering from experience) .... Things would just get heated more.

So I took some time out, took a shower and there was when God told me to chill... He calmed the storm in the inside of me

When I came out, I said something to my own surprise. I said "thank you for..." and we were smiles and on the same page once again...

So thank God for His devine intervention

No comments: