Sunday, June 30, 2019

Ask

A new look to enducation.

Why am I learning things?
Who are the lecturers? Who is the student? What is work? Who gets paid for what and who paying for what.

I have a fear of approaching lecturers.
To ask them about things.
Especially things I don't know about.
Its weird. I thought I would want to be able to learn new things from people whom can teach.

Where did I all go wrong? Why don't u feel safe asking educators anymore. Is it because I see them as bosses? People whom aren't there to help but to judge my work and redicule me.

Why... This is such a wrong perception of them. They are essential nice people. Wonderful people willing to help.

They are paid by the government as lecturers to teach the university students whom in turn pay tuition fees to get the tutoring and knowledge. It's a right to claim their time and attention.

Right? How come I shy away from waking to my lecturers door. Why do I feel like he's too busy for me and I shouldn't disturb him. He's always wanting to meet me. Or am I passive, am I just waiting for work. Am I just a slave to obey and have no right to think for myself what to do.

Why...

Am

I scared.

Why do I fear.

Is it because I don't want to give the perception to them that I'm inadequate, incompetent, lacking in knowledge.

Pride.

I don't see them out of my own pride.
How do I do away with that?

I thought I was being humble by giving them time to do thier own things. But its wrong, in not seeing them I'm causing more grief and worry. While they should know and rest assured that they don't need to worry about me and can focus on other thingngd.. They worry. They start worrying.

I'm not smart.
I'm not as smart as I think I am.
If I'm shy to ask for help.

I thought everything could be solved with a quite check to Google. Wrong, things get solved when we take the effort to approach people that know how to solve things.

Don't be lazy.
Googling is like cheating. Taking the short cut.

Take the long road. Take the walk to school. Take the walk to the lecturers office.

Schedule an appointment.
Say "I don't know how to do this, can you please teach me?"

A teachable mind, heart and soul.
An attitude that isn't proud.

That doesn't put down people.
That doesn't put myself down.
That...

Is willing to ask for hwlp
And be guided.

Its different from thinking
" owh the other person did all of this for me and hence nothing is my own work."

Itvia being able to embrace...
The help of others..
So that we can achieve greater heights.

If I don't know. Ask.

No comments: