Saturday, January 11, 2020

11/1/2020 thirdy day?

i think it's the third day.
saturday.

woke up naturally.
didn't need to use the alarm

was deciding where to go
watched a short animea with Jim
Bofuri: I don't want to get hurt so i maxed out my defence

such a funny anime, it's almsot like Naofumi, the shield hero
\or the time i got reincarnated as a slime

then, i took a trip down to Likas Complex to watch Niel take part in a chinese traditional costume contest.

it was nice to find out that the chinese do this kinda things once every year.
two weeks before CNY (on the 24th Jan). all the lions, dragons and unicrons come togethr for something called "the Gathering"

had a good time trying out super ultra broken mandrin,
and kantonese.. lol

had free lunch

Daniel dropped me back off,
had a good chat in the car
he's going to try t fix his back bone at Body Care, took a x-ray at gleneagles
its really senget, makes me think about what my back looks like

took a nap in the afternoon

woke up to chat with nicole,
crystal called

we sorta.. broke up =/
again

because of my inablitiy to not flirt with other girls
sigh

really?
is it really considered as cheating to give passing compliments to others?
man life sucks for it to be so dull

well... whatever

sigh

T.T

tears..
sadness?

no..

apathy
the lack of being able to feel emotions
she cried, i try to empathise
but something in me is.. relief

sigh

why

this is serious
she was the love of my life
i just got a post card from her

am i willing to throw away everything just for this
gahhh



break up?
stay together?

break up?

what the heck am i supposed to do?
keep fighting for you?
call you back?


but.. but... youre not supposed to be the center of my life
my life is in ruins now

cant you see!

i hate my bloody life right now
it sucks

really badly....


i just want to be ...

alone..

give me some time to be by myself


i'm just so sorry..

i cannot be there for you now..

not right now


i need to take care of my own self first right now.

goodbye for now.. maybe forever... i dont know

god...


God

No comments: