Saturday, November 02, 2019

Before I forget

God will become all you need,
When God is all you have.

"I have everything I need"

Forgiveness =/= trusting again

Superiority complex buster
Meekness = I'm not better than anyone else, I still learn from the children, the old and the poor.

Have I really come to the end of myself,
If I can still live on my daily life as if there wasn't a huge effect on it...

We don't have the time to grieve,
We just keep moving on and on
Quick fix, short cut, brush away feelings, Bury it under... Act as if nothings wrong.

Slowly... Lose the ability to feel emotions. Empathy.. When people are laughing and feel joy that wells up in the inside.. Feel dry and fake a smile and laugh... When people cry and mourn, don't bat an eye and shed a tear...

I'd want to cry.. If I could. Cry more

Feel more... Be more... Affected by my actions and the consequences.

Movies have thier good and bad parts, things to learn from and maybe things that influence us too much. Chasing the culture, wanting to be unique.

Smartphone. Pa, WhatsApp... If only i could.. Just not own a phone by let my wife do the messaging for me :)

Let's look at the good things that a smart phone does... Claim it. Okay I've always talked about this topic, maybe it's time to finally move on :)

God... Are you really my lord? Or just my Saviour... Why don't I really Obey You. Is it because I don't really belive in You... Or I believe a twisted version of you.

Male.. Man should.. Uphold.. Erm.. Leadership. Claim authority and dominance. Females should.. Submit. But why? Who said so... Imagine a world where females were more authoritative in the house than the husband. What would that look like.

Psycology:
Females are more susceptible to metal issues regarding emotions. I.e. Bipolar?

Males are more.. Emotionless and one of the more dangerous ones is.. Anti-social personality.

PTSD, triggers.

I'm.. So scared to say anything that might trigger a memory flash of an event.

But... My life. Our life.. Isn't perfect.
Whom ever said that it would be.
Where did the problem really arise from?

When crystians claim that they are.. Spotless. Pure... Holy.. And.. Faultless?

"I'm better than you"
"you should come to church"

Hah..

That's when everything goes down hill.

But in the valley.. That's where..
That's where the river flows..and where things grow.

No comments: