Monday, December 29, 2014

Technology addiction

I would buy a Motorola droid turbo if I didn't tell my self I would get a Rm80 cellular dumb phone after my moto G. I love my moto G... It does all a smartphone needs to do, plus the dual sim let's me keep my cellular digi number paired with maxis mobile broadband. 1Gb data for RM 18 per month.. Not bad eh. Enough for wassap, FB messenger, typing this post and other light browsing.

But why did I decide to get out of this tech rat race? I hate myself always being constantly desiring the newest gear to come out. I just cant settle for what I have currently... My Rm3 knife, my cheap watch and torchlight... Generic fire lighters...

I feel like I live more the leas I have. Minimalist. I just need one 2tb hard drive and that's enough storage .. I gotta get rid of what I don't use or read... Cut down.. Simplify and live life...

I'm going to go back to the pen and paper.. Screw trying to write everything down in evernote, Google keep, and virtual Calender's.

All I need is you my dear blogspot. You shall be the one to log all my memories.

Screw virtual to do list. They don't work for me :(

No comments: