Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Spy

https://creationsciencestudy.wordpress.com/2014/12/28/airasia-flight-qz8501-gods-true-warning/

Sigh... I think the worst enemy is not pass the boarder.. But the one that is within the walls that is most destructive.

I remember a movie where a spy sneaked into a group of students rioting peacefully (oxymoron sorry) ... Suddenly, he took out a gun and shot at the police barricading.. A spark that ignites the fires of violence and war.... Officially legalising a response from the police.

I wonder if that happened in Bersih too.. Like.. Supporters of a particular party intentionally dress up in yellow to merge unnoticed and give a bad face to those with good intentions.

Sigh.. So sceptical.. Maybe I should just accept the fact that there are idiots who are crazy.. (Its so funny to read the comments)

At the end of the day, its up to you personally to discern which side you want to stand on. Understanding more helps. Be open to listen.

I say that to myself too. Don't become a hypocritical jack@55

Love the obnoxious,
Bless those who curse,
Pray for those who hate.

Sigh, God if this isn't what a religion of love is... Then I don't know where else to turn to.

No comments: