Saturday, December 13, 2014

"Hold My Hand dear Child"

>>there something about kneeling down.
not just a methphorical sign of submission...

but when the one on stage says to himself
"i'm not just going to sing words that my actions dont follow"

i am falling to my knees,
i need you Lord to Breath in me...
my prayer is still the same

>>and then there something about just saying
"Hello"
and waiting for His reply

>>then as i hold His hand in my heart,
i realize how stupid i was to no have known the Father all this time,
to not have sleeked His counsel daily
my my heart weeps

i have not felt your touch for so long,
thus how could i have been touching others with Your love if it wasnt in me in the first place.

>>then the door opens
and i realize how true it is that one should "go into a closet and lock the door to pray"
disruptions, distractions... friends, love.

or waking up early in the wee hours of the morning at 6am..
there you can find solace

No comments: