Tuesday, December 12, 2006

whoseyourdaddy

heh heh..monday 11dec 06' i finally... had... a niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee longggggg sleeppppp in my bedd!!!! i coulkd finally sleep wih out waking up early!!! ahhhh

my days...
28nov-7dec: athletics camp. sleep at 12 wake up at 7.15
7-8dec: 7=slept in pricila's house (sayang camp).. on the couch.. again.. 8= slept (tetidur) on sofa at home =(
9dec(sat): still have to wake up early for athletics, jog/run 10 rounds in 34minutes & walk frm kelana stdium to church ( while eating chocolate)
10dec(sun): wake up early for church.. at lest i slept in my bed...at night.. sleep in my bed..
11dec(mon): ... FINALLY! a morning that i could sleep!!!! AHHHH!!! thx seck wei for comming at 10am to give me the jamboree information... sigh... dint go back to sleep...

advance
12-19+20 december 06': national jamboree ke-11th
sigh.. i dont think i'd have my sleep... =( ...

nominated best day..MONDAY... the day i had my sleep..God is good
man i miss my sleep before all these camps started.. AWW.. make sure whoever is are reading this... DO NOT TAKE FOR GRANTED YOUR SLEEP ...sigh.... how i'd wish.. i din't join so many camps.. =( big mistake.. i'm so busy.. well.. lifes like that, i'd live day by day.. with God...He is good

figg..i'm in charoling wth the youth.. i wont be abel to make it for.. alot of practices... sorry adrain.. and.. powerkids presentation?? ... sighhhh...

am i stressed?....no... God is good.. my days could be worst

God Is Good
sigh... even tough life is like that.. God is good... i'd like to note down.. a few of my acomplishments...

where have i cycled before? from my house (jln SS24/6 taman megah) to:
church, kerwiin's house (my cousin..inkkie), school, the shell patrol station just before u go up the ram to bandar utama... around yuk chai and taman megah school

where i hope to cycle to one day:
1 utama, BU3, kelana jaya staddium, ipoh? XD

where i've walked (yes i do like to walk):
church to home, home to school (vice-versa), kelana stadium to chruch (do u belive me??)

i like to explore places.. find out new things and learn new suff...
God is good XD

No comments: