Monday, December 11, 2006

saturday 9 december 06'

i cant belive it !!!!!! i slept on the couch!!! arggg!!! .... T.T ... i msiss myyy beddd sob sob... i've become a profesional sofa sleeper.. ask me to sleep on a couch? no prob XD

what can i tell u!!.. i was so busy almost the whole day.... went to Kelana jaya stadium for athletics training.. err.. whats this .. a concert stage was being set up.. da ma chai? hmm.... still had training.. guess what.. jogged 10 rounds outside the stadium... fuhhhh .. in.. 34 minits.. argg.. i think my leg muscles is un even.. as u know.. i dint really use my lef leg in camerons because of my "injured" achillies tendon in my left leg.. sigh... so i was using my right leg gastrocnemius most of the time.. sigh.. so in the stadium.. my right leg calf muscle was pain... and my left leg was alrite.. sigh....

would u belive me if i told u.. that i walked form the kelana jaya stadium... to my chruch.. around 11am-12pm ?
(my cruch is PPBC located in12&14, jln SS4d/14, 47301 PJ, selangor)
do u belive me? XD

then i had my "practice" for "powerkids" presentation for christmas... if u want to watch the "musical" and see me act as an angle... come to my church on the 25dec06 at 10.00am.... XD

came back.. play computer....

i finally slept in my bed!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i miss my pilllow fat-fat....oooo

No comments: