Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i'm free!!

sigh so after the camp when icame back.. i un-packed all my stuff.. pitch up the tent to dry and ari.. phewh it is smelly!! .. after troop camp i did not air the tent.. so.. i aired it.. yeah.. washed my shoes.. threw away my smelly wet holie socks... gave mantainces to my RM2 knife.. ect.. heh heh.. plus i got a job.. to clean uncle gary's tent for yew meng.. i could get 10bucks!! yehoo!! .. heh heh.. sigh.. my days.. after my last camp.. (natinal jam) .. is free! .. hmm was thinking of blogging lots of crap.. but i'm. ...letargic .. XD heh heh .. well what do u know.. there goes my busy days.. now just a few more days for me to enjoy!! ahhh

mosquitoes
ahh!! 6-7 mosquitoes were biting me as i walk down the road near the park behind the skool... (i had gone there for athletics, just to find out that there wasn't any..sigh) my.. aren't they some stupid insects.. they came to me.. i killed them.. yes all of them.. i think. wow it was just less than a minute.. less than 10 secs!! oh yeah.. pro mosquitoe killer.. or good mosquitoe bait? XP

noob!
the word ..noob. i think it means.. newbie or something.. some one whose lausy at something because he/she is new.. am i correct? .. or was it.. someone whose lausy even tough he/she has been playing for a long time.. err.. which ever one it is.. my defination of "noob" .. stupid idiot .. yes thats my defination XD heh heh.. so sorry if i ever called u a noob.. its just like umm.. replacing a word for its real meaning.. well. its ok for me tough.. as long as the person doesn't read this post ... yeah.. he wont mind if i called him a noob.. rite? XP thats it i'm dead.. if u ever find my dead body anywhere on the streets.. tell my mom and dady i loved them dearly.. but because the person who i calleda noob found out what was my defination of it... err.. u get the idea..
boon
sigh.. the originator of boon.. some of u might have already hear the word .."boon" quite a cool word eh? .. heh heh guess who brought up the word.. well... the word wasnt created by me .. i think it has a meaning.. err .. anyways.. i got the idea from the word.. noob... and so it wasnt polite to call a person a "noob" i just figured.. saying the word backwords makes a cool sound .."boon" .. so dont be suprize if anyone calls u a "boon". u "boon"

letargic but not lazy
style="font-size:85%;">sigh ... i have no idea.. i am hyper at some times.. but letargic most of the times XP .. heh heh.. well thats me.. but i'm not lazy... its just.. delay gratification.. wahahhahaha..hmm. well i must change my self to be more polite.. ahhh... how i wish.. is it hard? . well u can say. that i was quite a good boi when i was in primary.. rite guys? .. and girls? .. XD wahaha heh heh .. then i dunoo what happened to me when i went into secondary skool .. sigh.. hmm.. bossy is me? .. oh really? .. last time i was kinda a follower.. well still am..i'm alwiz behind.. making no one else is left behind.. well thats the APL's job isn't it? XP well a PL's got to do what a PL's got to do... sigh.... letarrrgggiiccc

No comments: