Tuesday, December 12, 2006

sayang..sayang...

sayang camp 7-8th dec 06' !! my second sayang camp...

continued stright from after comming back form athletics... yew kong fetch me to pricila's house... was at night.. all i wanted to bring was my toothbrush... but u kong told me to bring along cloths too...

so i brought...a sleeping bag, bible, cloths, and...toothbrush..

umm...actully at thew end of camp.. all i needed was...my SB, bible, and toothbrush... yes belive me... u dont need to bring extra cloths..

hmm...slept over... cold?.. not compared to cameron XD ... sigh... M-I-S-S my B-E-D .. =(

the next day... uncle jerry came to speak on his personal life testimony... wow its just like forest gump and/or ben hur... where God is verry good to a person... XD. well i think... God IS good to everbodies lives... sigh... yes ..God is good...

well.... went home at around 3 o'clock...
at home?...play computer XD... sigh stupid computer...

No comments: