Friday, December 29, 2006

blog this!

sigh... u know in a blog.. i felt like listing eveythin down in here .. just like.. today i palyed mechwarriors4 the whole day... when i bought my casio watch... list down all the referance numbers .. how long my brow 10 1/2 ticket slippers lasted me.. and all.. but then again sigh... the things of the eart will pass away.. all's left .... memories? .. that could be kept in digital form to be seen anytime .... but the again.. if there is a heck or some bad thing happens and those digital memories are erase.. then there leaves ur natural memories...

u wan to blog? .. well... ur just making other people wast thier lives on the computer filling thire brains and memory space with 95% un-importan, non-beneficial, time-wasting... stuff.. XP heh heh.. well what do u know..
-thx to tai kor-

my online diary.. for everone to read... sigh.. my taughts and ponders..

God is good.. allthe time... God is good

No comments: