Friday, December 28, 2018

Cg is off

They're calling off CG because the only person that want sto attend is retarded.

I still remember when there was only three of us, my boss, mama and I. Three years back. And we would still have had CG.

And saying that there's going to be "homework"... Really??

Thats one word I disliked. And to still hear it as an adult. What do you think we are?? Some kinda kids? Who do you think you are? A more-righteous-than-you teacher?

Gah... I never got frustrated about these things.
Never felt irritated.

Why...
Why now

I don't want all these negative thoughts and feelings to keep spewing out of my heart and mind. This isn't me

I want to write all this as replies in the WhatsApp group. But that would just be mean, evil in fact.

It would bring no harmony and only harm.

What would a God of love,
Have me do?

To talk to him,
We are all intertwined

No comments: