Thursday, October 09, 2014

Lost phone

but not lost identity.

in Christ, even if i was to be put to death, satan shall have no hold over me
yes indeed i couldn't sleep last night, woke up 2 or 3 times.
kept on thinking of the possibilities and senarios and life after that,
what if i found it, what if i didn't
what if its somewhere and .. gosh, my brain.. over processed

but you know what brings peace?
God... his Word to us...

i was just sharing about seeking things for eternity not that which is material.
sigh.. walk the talk? learn the hard way? nah its just my careless foolishness

=(

but yeah, God ..

God is sovereign (He is in control)
God is love (He cares)
God is wise (Everything happens for a reason)

Jesus.. you know where exactly it is.. your omipotence, omipresence, ominscience..

sigh...

i realized i only seek God when in need.
when i want some thing.

as if... when all is good and comfortable God takes the passenger seat.

 "Do what you need to do to me Lord,
as gold and silver is tested in the crucible,
so you test my heart"

my heart, i could finally feel it last night

this.. is.... a turning point in life

No comments: