Saturday, November 29, 2008

yehoo!

wohoo wohoo!! yeah guess what! my internet is back on! .. or somewhat..

see today .. after cleaning jack's bbq pit, i went cycling .. fixed my punctured tube.. then went over to ss2 to buy a replacement 5A fuse for a voltage regulator.

we came up with a conclusion that the internet keeps on cutting on and off because the power adapter is either over heating or not getting enough power. (the old adaptor burnt because it was left on.. it became too hot and just died, so right now my older brother used a winstar adjustable/tune able adaptor/regulator .. as a substitute) so yeah ..

solution? use a voltage regulator .. and poked some holes into the casing of the regulator.. and also put my foot on top of it to act as a het sink.. (ouch yeah my foot is roasting hot now..)

so yeah! Internet here i come!..

well but live is not only ups.. there are some downs too..

well see there was a small screw which acted as a housing for the fuse of the voltage regulator.. and .. it was missing! owh man! how could i have misplaced it!?!? then later i asked my mom.. she got angry at me and gave me a lecture.. then she found the screw and gave it to me.. oO i was turning the house upside down inside out.. and she found it so easily????? verdic.. she misplace.. wait no.. she HID the screw.. hahahahah jkjk she not so bad wan.. (gosh.. had to say that last sentence.. if not if my mother read my blog then i die =P) haha .. jk oni jk. i love u mom.. sorry i got angry at u .. (hmm why am i telling the public this) .. hey hey i'm a good guy ok.. i dun get pissed off often .. =P and it was a milld piss off.. (yeah trying to defend my slef so hard now) .. well well.. right now my mothers going around telling that story.. but she says "wah GOd is so good, just when i(my mom) said that God is a god of the immposible.. and i found it... blabla bla chit-chatter-chat..." yeah .. thank You God too.. almost forgot .. gad!

yeouch! the adaptor is getting too hot now.. my foot us burning better make tis quick..

and one more bad thing... my left knee's BUSTED! gahhh! .. last night in the party jack jumped on me.. and i tried to stand up... i think i over strained it... gee i'm not as strong as i used to be (harr harr) or at least as strong as i taught i was la... so yeap.. busted left knee.. i think a tendon tore or some thing.. really irritating..

"oh God .. save my leg.. i don't want to be a crippled"

uleung-trying hard to follow in the footsteps of big brother who does not procrastinate.

No comments: