Sunday, November 02, 2008

i'm overheating

gahh ok so my post-pmr isn't that boring

right i just came back from pjefc church for ur information, i witness a play by the "footstool" players. title was "crazy little thing called love". well it was good and funny with abit of touching parts. it showed various scenarios in a relation ship. among the many good plays, there was "whatever" where the guy and girl (most of it is couples) just keeps answering 'anything' to questions, "i love u more" where they try to beat each other at saying who can love more via saying corny lines, "the ledger people" where they keep scores on whatever they do good +1 and bad -1, and many many more

later went to murni's with joshua and jack and joshua's friends. after eating our very late dinner we went home

ok so... if u didn't get what i just wrote its ok... it was just abit of information abt my day.. now for the real topic of this post..

" i'm overheating "

yeap.. i've got wayy to many things to do after pmr. well we went back to skool after the deepavali holidays right? it was a thursday and i forgot to bring our streaming form (supposed to pass up today), after a bad way to start the day, yuenyang (from the ad-board) came up to me and asked me to hand some pictures to teachers (now this is not as easy as it sounds like) and by default my brain said "yes" . later i was thinking i could get the job done because i was gonna be kinda free in the hall. litter did i know, for the trip to KDU was today. tooooooot. it was "fun with robots" .. so yeap went to kdu (man i should have pulled out,and got my ad-job done) and i learnt what ever i've learnt in my lego robotics training, excally the same. so boring! a whole day wasted! sigh.

so then came the next day, ahh friday. i love fridays, because the day after friday is saturday =). but alone came with me hanging from my shoulders was the bag of burden. so many things to do, so little time. i tried to find yuenyang in his class so that he could get someone else to do the job. little did i know, he was absent today =( and alas! i wasn't in skool again. yeap another fild trip was on its way. today we went to one academy in sunway. entitle "creative minds" wow now this school trip was F-U-N-N! very nice place they have. alot of arty work. what i love most was the 6 puzzles they gave us to do. it was mind boggling but fun! they gave quite a number of actractive things =) after then en joyful time at one academy we had to go.. back to skool. alas another day.. not so wasted (meaby because "she" was there too=) but gone =(

ah saturday. finay i can get some much needed sleep.

but this is not the end of my problems. i'm holding a big job in the upcoming scout camp. and i have loads of stuff to do. one major thing is that i have to submit the names of the students going for the camp to mr. ravi on monday by request of sir tuckloong. i just remembered i'm going for my genting trip for 2days one night this monday =P i'm dead

nice knowing u guys

a wise friend once told me "do not mourn and sober in hardship, but rejoice in the good things that is happening in life right now" haha i laugh. "easy for u to say"

but truth be told "all things are possible with God"

alas if u have read this far into the post, i salute u. but i have to ask a favor from my dear reader. if u are kind at heart (and have some spare time, use it wisely), pls do me a favor and help me lighten the oh-so-heavy load on my shoulders.

if u are not going for the genting trip, help me hand out the photos and get the ad-board job done.

if u are a scout, help me get a list of names to pass to mr. ravi on monday

mhmm what else..

if u are a chirstian, pray for me. cause i need all the help i can get

tis' i'm not a lazy guy trying to give my work to other people. i'm not trying to get people to do my work. i'm just tyring to keep myself alive. and u can be sure that i will not take credit for what has your sweat and blood on it but i will give full credit to the rightful owner of the workpiece.

tis' is only a small fraction of my life, and i plead u, or u, or even u, can help me

"there are some things a man has to keep to himself"

if none shall heed my call. i shall somehow or another find.... a.... (hmm now what was that word again) *scratches head* ah yes....... i shall find a 'solution'

uleung-sane freak going insane

No comments: