Saturday, November 29, 2008

wohoo internets up gogogogogogo

gah this is the 2nd time i'm typing this out, because my second bro was using the computer and it crashed. i didn't save it. toot. i've learnt my lesson. save before other ppl use the computer =(

woah ok so this is so de ja vu. typing this out twice.. reminds me of the 'Jesus saves' joke.. oh well sigh oh well here it goes.. this is what i typed out but did not save, resulting in me having to type it out again.

--------start---------

1st of all this is a note to myself (woah this is so cool, how many times do u think u can read a taught of a person to himself?!) man werido. ok right so yeah, the taught to my self: "crappy internet connection, owh well i guess i'll just have to type out all the things (on a notepad in html format, which i forgot to save when the computer crahsed) i want to post and then when i can post it, u guys can read 100 days wort of post in one post.. har har. (mmhmm or i THINK it was some thing that goes like that la, cause i can't really remember what i wrote, but heck yeah it was super long. i shall try my best to imitate my post as best as i can. without changing much of the important infomation..) now where was i.. ah yeah.. so sad to say. internets down.. *ucky u if i can post this up"

well referring to my last post.. (if memory serves me well, cause as u can see, i don't have internet connection so that means i cant even see my blog) i said the camp was all bad, and just totally bad.. alot of people came up to me and ask "that bad meh the camp" =P so yeah.. being a camp comandant, i have to say SOMETHING good abt the camp la. lets seee.... *after 5 minutes* ... oop .. nothing good... hahaha jkjk .. there was ONE thing la that was good abt the camp .. guess what it is... well.. its... its..... the FIRE! yes! man that was the only good thing =P jkjk (there were tonnes of other stuff.. i love u guys, i loved the campers) but back to the main part.. ohh the fire .. the last nights fire was the best! we made the biggest bon fire! credit goes to all campers who brought/dragged back all the fire wood.. thank u to the lovely ladies who climed up a mountain to bring back down some good.. oh wait no.. thats not the right word.. some really awesome quality wood. so yeah .. even sir tuck loong was surprised we (jack and i) manged to make such a big fire in the jungle. (its not that easy ok, if u have ever tried to make a fire in the cold humid jungle (or so called la) with wet sticks, man u'll know what were talking abt) its not so easy to make a nice fire there. haha kool man, just one solid fuel tablet and we could burn down a house! (figuratively speaking) but i have to say its also thanks to experince gained from the first night (yeah i also started a smaller (but also quite big) fire one the 1st night.. i manged to analyse and understand the characteristics of the wood there and how it burns haha so science? but yeah to tell u the truth, making fires is not all that hard .. really! u just need to have skill =P so yeap.. if u need any BBQ charcoals to catch fire, or burning down a house just give me a call at 1-800-PYROMANIAC .. i cook bbq's too =D

(man i just rialised i have a whole lot .. like LOADS! more to type out.. gahh i hate computer crashes)

mhmm lets see.. what did i write after that paragrah... gosh.. i cant rmemeber! owh well too bad.

MONday 24-11
the day i came back from camp. =D so yeah unpacked all my stuff (i used to leave it for 2 or 3 days before i took the initiative to unpack my bags after camps... disgusting much i know) and yeah .. haha i have all the food insde the ice box! xD ha ha! jkjk i'll have to return it.. i've got tonnes of sugar and milo and what-knots .. giler banyak food.. ok meaby not THAT much la.. but still.. free food =D no? i'll return it if i can.. errrr i meant... i'll return it to the scout den.. if no one takes it then i will.. muahahaha.. =P evil taking food yeah? gosh i feel like a thief

after unpacking and cleaning out 3, THREE! ice boxes .. i.. my.. my eldest brother asked me "eh uleung, can i use your bike" i was like "sure" .. then he also ajak me to go with him. "where u going" .. hee hee.. we went to munt. kiara the bike trail there. so fun. li yit (he's gonna get married to lydia in june!) came back from austrialia~! and yeah.. he drove his dad's pajero.. fitted 3 bikes inside it. my brother rode my .. wait actually its my uncle's bike.. liyit rode his polygon bike which has disc brakes, and lots of kool gadgets on it.. and i rode li jen's (liyit's brother) BMC bike.. ooohhh so nice. yeah so we started some where at the foot of the hill.. man even cycling up the tar road was killer tireing. almost puncit (meaning of puncit= die, cannot cycle anymore) .. but yeah we made it to the cross road (those of u who haven't been to kiara and don't understand what i'm saying, sorry, but i would like to say: u should go there alteast once in your life =D).. then we cycled up the trail.. into the 'jungle' well it was all muddy because of the rainy season, but the mud wasn't all that bad.. COMPARED to the SWARM of killer mosquitoes there.. man i could easiely say that there were abt more than a billion mosquitoes there =P haha jkjk .. not so many.. but yeha there were like 15-30 vampires flying around u trying to bite and suck your blood.. i could kill 5 in one hit! .. but yeah.. apart from the uber trieing ride/pushing (haha yeah we cheated, we pushed instead of cycled our bikes) up.. we finally reached the top.. man was i glad! there wasn't much of a view from up there.. cause it was over grown with ferns.. i've heard that there was a beautiful view of KL .. but nope.. not today... hmmm meaby i should burn all the foilage there one day to clear the area.. heh heh .. (if u see in the news papers tomorrow abt mount. kiara on fire... IT WASN'T ME!!) but yeah .. the ride up was TOTALY worth it.. because the ride down (this is what we've all been waiting for) was just plain INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man.. it was so fun . i can't describe it. u just have to try it for yourself (or meaby not la.. if your and amature bike rider (ceh wahh! too much i'm looking down on u readers) u might wash-out (learnt that word from li yit.. its a bikers tearm wich means 'crash and burn') but yeah .. for your own safety (heh heh trying to care for u) pls... wait no.. GO learn how to ride a bike! its the best thing in the world! (okla.. sorry God, we all know You are the best) now were was i.. i reamember i'm still in a bracket.. ah right.. if ur an amature don't try it, until u can ride a bike pretie.. wait no.. really well) there th closed bracket.. hmm yeah the ride .. down was .. fun.. fun.. insane.. awesome .. wonderful .. kiler.. the best (so far la) .. and just plain wonderful.. (i've ran out of words for the trip down) .. so yeah .. great fun riding de bike =D thanks liyit!

TUESday 25-11
sleapt like a pig (sorry to muslims reading this.. but .. you aren't gonna eat me anyway right? .. oops.. meaby i should have just stopped with "sorry to muslims reading this" and just closed the bracket.. =P heh heh woops.. *oink oink* i just had to do what.. man i better keep my mouth shut now) ok now that wasn't in the 1st version/post that i didn't save when the computer crashed. but owh well.. i remember that this days (i'm categorising the post/paragraphs by dates) oops sorry i left out the acrostophy (how do you sleep it?) spell* this sign ' for the days.. it supposed to be day's .. wait.. why the hekoo am i explaing it to you when i could have jus went back there and added it.. saving u all the trouble of reading all this crap.. =P hmm .. meaby i should just add a random statement right now.. that i've always wanted to tell u... i... i.... i... (no not i love u) .. i have very bad spelling! HAHA .. like u didn't know that already .. ( i bet ur thinking "whats wrong with this kid (me)") heh heh . so if u already know then .. bare with me .. ohh one thing i've noticed i've always made a mistake with -did and didn't- and stuff like -is and isn't- u get it la.. i'm always missing out the "n't"s so yeah .. sorry if u misunderstand my statement.. next time u see anything that u can add a 'nt' into and my sentance doesn't make such of a sense like if i type "my sentance does make much of a sense" (haha good example eh?) try adding a 'nt' into the 'does' .. mmhmm woah why am i giving u instructions to follow.. i bet u could figure it out some what by just skimming and analyasing right? erm.. if u don't get what i meahn.. nvm.. all i want to just say is... "READ THE INSTUCTIONS" =P man i sound like a lable on a product like a washing macing or something... "or meaby wrost"

well.. crap and explanation why i never win spelling bees aside... what DID i do today (tuesday) .. mhmm /.. oh yeah right.. my lovely tai kor (big brother) took me to sg. way to change my tires =D yeahoo.. i've got a brand new set or theads! .. but i cost RM120 oO .. not twelve thousand la.. hundred twenty.. the two "o's" behind where the emoticon smileys oO heh heh .. yeah 120 bucks for theads.. speedking 2.1 from continential =P .. thank u bro! .. but when i reached home.. i found out my back tube was punctured =( so much for new wheels heh heh

WEDNESday 26-11
ok so a phone call woke me up. ring ring "hello" "uelung where are u?? come to church sue ann's keys are with u" mmhmm huh? owh man... got out of bed. ate my breakfast.. ring ring "hurry up can come" .. owh k owh k .. grabbed a random key .. well.. a key that i've never seen before in my house la.. and was gonna to cycle.. when i just remembered that my tubes are flat.. +( gesshh .. i don't like asking my mom to fetch me around.. so tadaa.. i became a small kid again.. rode my uber mini bike =D .. feel so like a chile once more .. so yeah had the cf camp meeting from 9.30-12.45 woah i respect kaw kaw the comitee ler.. (haha respect myself ptttbbthh) cf camp is like in .. next year march and we started planning wayyyy before it.. like... i think .. super long ago...(this was our 1st comittee meeting with every minor (haha jkjk every one is as important) comitee member) we've (the higer ups) have had more meetings before this .. gosh.. camp so far ahead and planning already.. i've got to learn man.. and not plan a camp in 2 weeks.. =P yeah i'm a bad CC (camp comandant) and oh well.. in this post i would like to thank all my marcas/underlings =P heh heh for comming for the meeting.. yehoo all my members under me come.. i so happy.. *kembang edi*

"we are all one body, a body part cannot say to another "i don't need you""

so yeah after the meeting.. jack came over to my house.. and.. wee.. erm... what did we do... (OH NO .. its nothing bad) we.. we... (man i so feel like saying something gay as a prank but that would be just plain wrong) so for the sake of keeping your imeag of me good (BWAHAHAHA "was it ever good?") we.. we... erm... weeee.... weee wee this swing is fun.. man . ok i think its really late.. or someone put something in my drink at the party just now... heh heh but i'm all by myslef now... its really late at night now btw .. now where was i.. ah yeah jack and i.. he came over to my house to let me service his bike (cehh now all of a sudden i remember after i made u read all that *ahem* i meant.. WAH now all of a sudden i remember what i wanted to say after tryping that crap out) heh heh so yeah ... so.. polished his bike, strighten his rims (hey guys if your wheels aren't stight come over to me (or i can come over to you), i can fix em for u with a donut tool), ajusted his seat, lubricated it.. ect ect ect .. man do i loveee servicing/mantaining mechanics .. =D come to think of it ... i've serviced quite alot of peoples bikes now.. (cehh proud edi proud.. heh heh .. nope nope this is bad.. pride is a SIN!) so . yeah.. hard to be humble.. still trying... i think. jack bike is the 4th bike i serviced exculdin my other 3 bikes (the mini (not small) bike, my current bike and the stolen bike) .. hmm.. telling my self that its not good to be pround and still wrinting down the last sentance.. i'm not doing a very good job now am i? =D anyone needs a bike fixed? call 1-800- =P

yeah then.. ate lunch .. went of cycling again.. went to vist a friend in kj. supposed to go swimming with a few freinds. but nope it was cancled. even tought i got the notice early i still wanted to see the person so yeah.. went to vist.. (really nothing to do edi) .. but sadly sigh.. the person wasn't in.. (yeah this post is to make u feel GUILTY! fell it feeeeel it! muahahaha .. heh heh.. so terrible right me? nolar jkjk i not so bad wan... right? heh heh) but yeah.. wasn't in so i decided to take a tour around the kj 'park' heh heh .. what a dirty pond.. sigh.. a really big park tough. saw some dudes cutting down a poor tree that died. so kool the chainsaw (heh heh .. one moment i was mouring for the tree, the next i taught the chainsaw cutting it was kool) .. i should get one one day =P

so ... after the nice tour of the somky carbon monoxide filled roads.. i was home! yea! .. then jack came by.. oh he left his handphone.. then he was off to volleyball practice! .. so yeah.. i followed him.. played a few balls .. then had to go home for a surprise party for a friend.. it was raining sighh..cycle in the rain loh.. a guess what! yeah io FELL! ... more like almost died lah.. see i was cycling.. well actually i wans't even peddling ... i was going down hill realll fast.. then at the conor (the car workshop) i made a turn.. and i forgot that i wasn't on tar road but on TILES! so yala. u can guess what happen.. i must say i'm extreamly 'malufied' to tell u all this in a post.. how can a bike pro (cehh) like me make such a dumb mistake? haven't i learnt enaugh already from previous falls?/?? wet floor=slippery .. sigh.. duno how many times must i fall before i learn my lesson .. so yeah .. made a shap turn on tile.. wait WET tile floors .. man a such high speed... i overestimated my tires.. the back tire slipped and i fell.. (ok here's where the intresting part starts) i tried to break my fall with my hands.. but when i hit the ground my both hands slipped to the side too (yeah u can imeagin how slippery it was) .. haha (yeah right la i can remember i put my hands out in such a split second of falling down.. but i did.. muscle reflex i guess) so yeah my hands didn't (haha see i remembered to add a 'nt') break my fall .. and (nope my head didn't hit the floor) .. haha this is not so intresting eh? with all the brackets keep on comming and disturbing.. but yeah "just get on with it" my hands flew apat (as in they slipped and went side ways la) and my CHEST (yes not my head) ht the ground ... not just that.. it hit the ground with a big big slam! .. and yeah.. my solar phlaxes reflex .. 1st time i kena.. (oh man just thinking abt it makes me... feel stupid) .. hmm lets see how i can explain it to you thorugh words.. well its a whole diffrent thing u know.. when u talk in real life.. atleast i get to use real actions and tone to make the message get across.. but in write from.. u can see my hands waving around.. (if only i could draw a picture of whaty i'm thingking now and post it up) .. but yeah .. i'm not some novel write who can get u to even feel the sense of touch when ur reading a book because its sooo good ... (haha "tis is a novel"? yeah rite) hmm now where was i.. oh yeah.. so i hit my chest. solar plaxes kicked in (surprisingly when i told jack abt this story we could understand because he said he has kena many many times in teakwando his solar plaxes to know and rember how it feels like) what i'm tring to say here is.. for those who kena before good for u, u can understand.. for those whjo never kena before. go try once.. HAHA jkjk DON"T! this is one thin i rekon u don't wanna kena. ok back to the story.. so i kena la.. man.. i was on the floor.. (ok now use ur imeagination abit) i was lying flat stight chest down hands out after the fall.. then i tried to bread but couldn't (yeahh this is the consequence of hitting the solar plaxes) i tried and tried so hard to breath.. like a fish out of water.. but i... just couldn't.. i rolled up into a ball.. more like curled.. hands insidee legs bent.. i tired again to breath with my mouth opened.. i cant!! whats wrong with me! i could see thorugh my little eyes people gathering around me to help me out .. (or see what was happening) .. u know those seances were the area around the small eye hole is black .. and u can only see a horizontal thin oval line in the middle? yeah that was my sight for that moment.. (haha such a spolier to the mood when i explain so much.. but oh well.. the most kancheong part is over edi) it wasb blurr too .. then i tried to gasp for air.. i manged to gasp one time ... then i tried and tried soooo hard to breath.. i tought to myself "i can die now.. i know this this is the solar plaxes right. i don't think anyone has ever died because of it.. i'll get better sooner or later.. it'll get better.. it will.. it will" well.. yeah thats what was running thorugh my mind la.. i was roling around on the wet floor in that curled up position.. side to side .. left to right... then i tried to bite my fingers on induce pain .. and it worked! wohoo! somehow or another when i bit my fingers i could breath.. WOHOO! .. then after a few breaths on the ground.. i got up.. and stood up just like a perfect boy.. i could smile.. and wave to the people around me.. i tried to exlain to them.. but me being a bannana dun how to speak chinese.. say abit mixed la.. duno if pronounciation right or not.. explain a little.. then when everything was settled i moved on.. man i still had a party to catch.

took a quite bath.. was late now.. suppsoed to meet in church at 6 . now its six! .. man malaysian timing is so terrible.. heh heh (yes i'm also talking abt my self) summore i have to pick up a firend .. or .. well.. my mother as to pick him up la.. not me, i don't drive the car. so yeah i was so scared they would leave with out me.. so called up one of the people and ask them to wait from 2 of us.. took a fast shower.. gah i hurt my left hip and left elbow .. oh well.. more scars more man no? less sexy only ma.. =P so yeah went to chuch sorry friend for making u wait.. "i told him to get ready at 5.30" heh heh . when we recah chuch .. no one.. OH NO! .. =P no... we wern't left behind.. they haven't even come yet! haha! laws.. so we were early.. =D yea.. then later when everyone else came we went over to julie's house and gave her the surprise party.. partied quite long .. and yeah had a great day.. reached home....ZZzzZZ

was lying in my bed.. thank God nothing worst happened to me when i fell.. i meagin if my rib cage broke and a spike punctured my lung.. gosh i'll be real dead meat then. yeap.. GOd is good =D

ok so far.. i've got (and proud of it)

1 concussion/balckout- due to stepping on a basketball and falling faceword onto cement pavement
1 solar plaxes encounter - the most rencet yea! =D

so far i havent kena

-complex bone fracture (the one where the bone sticks out of the flesh) =P
-hypertomia / dehydration (meay this two .. almost kena but i'm a camel!) =D
-3rd degree burn.. somehow or another even if i touch really hot stuff i rarely get bisters.. i think its because i play too much with fire.. my hands get used to it.. of probebly my cells just died .. and my nerve receptors don't work anymore =P
-u want me to go on? =D

TuesDAY 27-11
haha actually come to think of it.. each day the isi is actually quite little.. its just that i add in so much crap that it looks long.. bare with me.. or just kill me.. jkjk pls i still wanna live. wow.. i'm amazed u mange to read up to this long and put up with all my crap. congratulations and hurray for u. u wanna know some thing? i have a feeling there a ghost behind me now .. heh heh no i've got an irrie feeling.. me sitting all alone downstair .. perfect time to scare me.. i use to be not afriad of the dark.. but owh.. things down last forevery.. the only reason why i wasn't afraid was because i was kinda.. 'holy' (cehh) last time.. readin my Bibile and praying everyday. i was so clos to God and i belived He is more powerful thant anything and everything not only in the wrold but even the univer.. err.. i meant spiritual realm ... so yeah .. i could walk torugh dark corridors with chest up and chin high.. well.. that was when i was young la.. its not that now i don't belive that God is powerful.. its just that .. no no.. its not doupth .. its just.. yeah seeing all those ghost movies .. heh heh and all .. a firend once told me... whem u watch scarry movies it'll raise/tune your 'frequency' to the level where u start being able.. to well 'see' ghost be it sense of what knots la. poor u if your reading this at night alone. good for u if its day time. but don't worry abt ghost! haha .. i think if ppl watch too much scary movies they get so used to it that they become immune.. no? what do u think.. or meaby they just go crazy =P

well.. ghost talk aside.. do u know why i like to make post so long? oh yeah .. haha i forgot this was actually the answer to "do u want to know something?" the ghost part i just felt like saying it for fun .. but yeah... spooky much if a head pops up from the door.. haloweens over. gahhh.. icant get to the point if i keep on cutting my self. (i'm must be crazy no?) yeah yeah... what did i want to tell u again.. ah .. why i like to make post so long.. see my memory cant last forever. so by making my post as long as i can filled up to every single detail.. i hope that next time when i'm old and have nothing to do i can read this back and laugh at myslef.. after all a blog is like a dairy (oh man why am i telling the publich this.. and stalker can get anything out of me now buy just reading my blog and previous post.. my secret is out!) deng it.. oops not supposed to swear .. so yeah.. tadaa the reason to my uber long posts .. i don't think i will ever read thins old stuff again tough =D

mhmm my brothers water filer for his fish tank seems to be making funy noises.. ghost.. =P choi choi.. better not say so much? heh heh bring it on ....ghost busters! woah woah ,.. better not say.. later they really come find me.. mmhmm wait a minute.. i'm not supposed to be scaed.. i've got the Blood of Jesus over me.. thank God! its nice to know u can put ur faith in atleast SOMEthing .. poor athist (ppl who dun belive there is a god.. sorry if i miss-speled it)

erm.. lets see what happened on ruesday.. haha get my point on 'little isi, long huraian .. (actually not much of an explanation.. its just plain crap) .. well the night is long.. i've got nothing else better to do.. all the best in reading this long post =P

well well what happened? oh yeah.. joshua chin took me out to go play blowing.. he konon-nya wanna teach me how to bolw. haha so go oni la.. yehoo 1st time i reach 100 points over! then later went to arcead play the boxing game 127 points! woot .. but use cheating style to wack wan. =P then we go play shooting games. man saw so many ppl there.. nicole ooi, kerwwin, adle, gosh.. 1U ... de place? haha and alot of form 5's too.. congrats on finishing ur SPM dudes!!! its time to enjoy! then later after finishing splunking and wasting out money at the arcead headed back to joshua's house to sharpen my gerber.. then played red aleart 3. gosh.. they trying to sell it using sex apeal? if u dun understand find a friend who has RA3 and go play it =P.. i warned u tough..

what a day

Friday! 28-11
thats today.. as in today today.. today the day i typed out all this crap. =D well.. slept very very long.. help prepare the stuff for tonights party .. =D BBQ! .. i remember we use to have it like super often last time because of my big borthers. always inviting the cf's over.. so this time.. my sister did it.. kool yeah ? bro's idea... haha last time when they had bbq i was a small kid, now i'm a big kid.. getting to join in all the fun =D .. i would like to congratulate jack in making the bbq fire! ur good. erm.. lets see what to say abt the party.. well. it was ment for the form 1 and 2's la.. we were supposed to 'ber-bonding' with them.. but sadly .. there were more morning sessioners .. haha but good job guys in inviting ur friends and bringing all the food. it wouldn't have been a party with out each of u. mhmm lets see.. i hope u enjoyed the bbq-ed food =D *hint hint* ..thank God for a great mom.. man she prepared and cleaned (eh i also got help ok) alot of .. wait everything!! thanks mom, loveu! well erm. there was rain tought.. we PRAYED for the rain.. woah.. we held hands and stretch out our hand to the sky =P .. and inkkie prayed .. heh heh u ppl might think were crazy or wrired.. no? oh thank u for being such a nice considerate person respecting us.. but we.. well atlest i don't mind in u taught i was funnny ler.. but yeah to tell u something.. we have faith it GOd!!!.. erm.. well.. the rain didn't stopp COMPLETELY la.. but it stopped for a short while... we pused the bbq pit out and cooked everytihng .. then later when everyone went into the house to sing songs .. aka worship .. and have fat-guy-ship .. get it?? fei-lo-ship.. hahaha .. "what kinda lame joke is that??" yeah fellowship.. the rain started again! woah hoa! .. to me it was kool la.. i belive GOd made it that way.. =P heh heh.. hey i belive miracles still can happen ok?... religious blah .. oops shouldn't call it that.. well.. stuff aside...let see... who else to thank.. aha the librians!!!! "huh?" yes... i would like to thank especialy wei nian .. for selling me 5kg of charcoal for 5 bucks =D . and .. yeah.. if u missed out the party.. (no i'm not gonna laugh at u.. am i tHaT bad?) try not to miss out the next one! =D

well now guys todleloos.. i'm off to sleep ZZzzzzzZZ...

blogger.com's database better not crash man.. i'll kill em =P jkjk ..

uleung-we konw the risk

No comments: