Wednesday, March 23, 2022

growing.. old

 i personally use an acer laptop, not that i have anything agaisnt Dell or Lenovo, I hope this wont affect the outcome of my interview. I've ripped.. uhh.. taken apart servers with 128GB of RAM and dual Xeon cores. I've put laptops and desktops together, swapping out the RAM and HDD for SSDs. I also know about M.2 NVMes and try to stay up to date with the latest tech.

show the courageous part of what strengths you have.

I like the laptops that are serviceable, such as the older and bigger ones, because they are so easy to take apart with a screw driver. not like the modern ones that are so slim and all glued together. Changing screens? i've done it for my friends one.... firends? lol... how about your own? how about in work experience?


the interview was with the technical guy  from unisys. he's job, the purpose of the interview is not about agent/hiring stuff.. it's about gauging your skill capabilities.  


so yeah..


owh.. and happy birthday =P

it was fun having them friends around for dinner

wythe, julissa, jy, angela, kyra, icy

No comments: