Friday, November 26, 2021

trading bot

Day 1.
Saw james post a few times about profits on FB wall. Decided to PM him about it.

We had a zoom call and he explained to me about the bot and day trading. A one hour session, bit i felt like it was too short. He had to go at 5pm and thats a good time to respect it.

Day 2.
Set up the binance acc and musk bot. Need to verify with ID and all. Bought some USDT with fiat jist for kicks.

Day 3.
James helped me to get the 1k USDT through P2P. In NZ everyone ask for pic of ID and a note. Its for the banks if they ask.

1770 NZD lets go. 

Did the APIs etc.

Day 1 of trading AVAX. Supposed to be a hot coin but didn't move that much. It covered until there was 400 bucks stuck in it.

I wasn't too patient and just wanted to release the capital so i could play with other coins.

Day 2. I jumped out of MANA and SAND just before they shot up (25th nov 2021). Super regret. I thought those coins were going to go stale.

Chit chatted with the community on whatsapp. They know how i feel becasue they've been there before.

I was so desperate to clear my operations to get a clean slate and start all over again. No patience. Everytime i see red i think this is not a good coin and i just want to get out.

Learnt some good tips from the more experienced guys. Just leave it. Dont touch. Be patient.

It'll come around. 

Night. I jumped in when was high. Was still earning a little here and there. But when i woke up things were in the reds with -10s and 12s... Sigh

Should have turned the CIS on. And changed from 15usdt to 12usdt for initial. 

And not cover 4 times. Cause the fourth one is about 400-500 bucks. 

And i dont have that much capital. I should only take up 2-3 coins. So greedy i took 4.

Why why.. So much to learn.


No comments: