Monday, November 01, 2021

me and my big stupid mouth

So we had to move house.
Because the landlord is moving back into this house and selling it off after 6 months. 
While we move into his other house, just 5 minutes away. 

Much bigger, all rooms with toilets. 

Went skating will Crystal, came back. Open my big stupid mouth and told Kinns that we are moving. 

If i didn't say anything she wouldn't have known, because she doesn't read the house group chat messages.

Its not likw i have anything against her. But Crystal does. And it frustrates her which frustrates me.

Sigh. Our one chance to be free, and i go screw it up. 

But she's alwags had something against someone in the house. There's always got ti be a scape goat.

Well small things that irritate constantly become sores. Festering sores. That just make life sour. 

Putting shoes on the top rack and moving other peopls stuff underneath. Rearranging stuff in the cabinates and placing things wherever she likes. Sitting on the couch and not making the cushions right after messing them up. Making a mess in the kitchen and not cleaning up. Noisy enough to be heard thorugh room walls. The list goes on.

Sigh... 
Me and my big stupid mouth thag can't shut up. 


I'd feel bad if i didn't tell her and she found out later that we went to view the house without her. She would be sad no? That she has no friends. I just want to be a friend to the friendless... But sometimes is hard to care for everyone's feelings.

Care for those that matter to you, 
Screw the rest.

Thats what relationship has thought me

No comments: