Monday, November 12, 2018

Listen to the right voice

"You can give your attention, your mental alertness, your curiosity, and your intelligence. Listening is not only a function of biological acoustics; it is a spiritual skill of the soul. " - Eugene Peterson

How many times has my mind wondered about on the things that are nit of God? I would love to read and devour information regarding the occult and dark secrets of black magic, numerology, witchcraft, sorcery, transcendence, crystals and all that is perverse and disgustingly rotten.

Yet i do not. Why? Because i want to give my curiosity and intelligence to the things of God first and foremost. Theology maybe? Bible study? Worship?

I want to spend hours of days just basking in your presence listening to You Lord.

I want my soul to be able to listen

No comments: