Saturday, February 17, 2018

Bus

22 February 2016

Today coming to klia 2 I fell asleep on the bus. And missed the station and instead went to klia 1. The bus driver told me that I could sit the next bus of the same company back to klia 2. I went inside and asked a counter where I could take a bus back to klia 2. She pointed me to another bus. On the way walking to it, the bus driver called out to me and asked me to wait at the initial gate.

He saw me walking the wrong way and called out.

At klia 2, I've never been to boarding gates K before. K18 was really far, and I was so used to going to J gates. Surprisingly met Adib there, and we witnessed a young lad who missed his flight at a neighbouring gate. The attended did try to help him by calling using the phone, unfortunately it was just too late.

I missed a bus station, he missed a plane take off, by a few minutes.

Thank God for second chances, He is indeed gracious.
Yet sometimes there are consequences to mistakes made that are... Irrevocable
And tough to bear.

No comments: