Sunday, November 20, 2016

A Sunday

Today was out confirmation.
I was supposed to wake up at 7.20 and get ready going to crystals place to pick her up by 8.20.
Cause we needed to be in church by 8.30 for rehearsal.

When I went to her house, she asked why wasn't my shirt ironed,
We arrived at 8.45

I really need to reconsider my time frame of things,
Don't know why I'm always late,
Always.

Was it because I subconsciously think it is better to be late?

Anyway we got confirmed into the Anglican Church
Hence, the Lord's Prayer, keeping the Ten Commandments, the apostles creed
The 39 articles of faith, etc...


Renouncing sin, the works of the devil, the desires of the world, carnal flesh,
Etc...

Yeah, hopefully no more winning after this.
By the power of the Holy Spirit,
Help me to do my utmost best for you Lord,

To dwell in your word,
And grow in you as a branch connected to the vine.

Came home after lunch
To a good nap

And then kg. Sembulan
Was worth it,
The double rainbow at the end of the day is God's promise to us
That he is with us

It is worth it,
Jesus was always for helping others.

Went to 1B for dinner and shopping with wai yip, Zoey and some juniors.
Fixed the toilet lamp,

Now ready for bed.
Goodnight

No comments: