Monday, September 22, 2014

lebih indah dari pelangi

ku bukan melilih Tuhan tetapi Ia yang memilih ku.
Being precedes doing.

i didn't choose to come to Ums as my first choice in forestry.
God chose me to come here. and there is a purpose.
least i forget my objective.

Chirst be the center and lead me.

you know the song, indah Yesus ku Indah?
it has these lines: lebih indah dari pelangi, bintang di langit dan bunga di taman...

i study forestry. do you know how beautiful flowers are?
and to think, if i came from a kampung, heck.. from the city.. the rainbow is one of the most beautiful things i've ever beheld with my eyes.... and gosh, have you seen the stars in the night sky without light pollution? its freaking.. beautiful..

and for a Chirstian to sing.. "my God is more beautiful than all these"
amazing

God are you more beautiful than all i have in my life?
the achievements, the past, the freindships, the love, the money, the things i own, the time i have..
God... you are.. the most beautiful


No comments: