Monday, October 01, 2007

nic e knowing u

yeap its been a true blessing to know u two people..

reffering to the late aunty Alice and my recently departed grandfather...

oh boi was it a .. sight..

well.. i just realize that i've only (or well at lest i think) went for three funerals in my life. the 1st one was way back long ago.. when i was a young boi. that was when Apah husband died. all i can rememeber is that his grave was colse to a road.. and that i was wearing a yellow shirt.. (gee.. i was a small noy then!.. i din know anything!)... but yeah.. thats what i could remember... never really took his departure sadly... i just... uhh.. missed him..

after that.. no one really close to me ever died.. no seriously!!..

untill.. last month.. who would have ever taught aunty alice would go... see if u dun know who she is.. she is my parents friend.. and .. err.. my friend yeah.. she's been real close to us, me and my family.. she was infect.. almost part of my family... actually she is my family.. (as in brothers/sisters in Christ).... well.. even though she was really sickly.. she would always be filled we faith in God... she would and always praised the Father.. she might talk alot sometimes... but yes.. truely she was a blessing to us.. to me...

but now... sadly but happily in a way she's gone... well... u should have seen the memorial service.. u'll never belive me... there were balloons every where... and there were banners saying "Let's Party!" continued with something like "I'm (aunty alice) home".. or something like that.. yeah...

gee..well that was the "first" funeral i attended that i was mature enough to think abit... well... she was very ill here on earth.. she was so sick.. that i bet she'll be a 100X happier in heaven... praise the Lord..

and then a few weeks later... my GRANDFATHER passed away... oh boi.. this is like.. death time XXXP.. haha.. well.. he would have been 89 years old if he lasted untill dec20th.. but yeah too bad.... he had been coughing out blood... see
he was smoker.. and thats what killed him .. seems like the smoke burnt a hole in his lungs.. the bottom of his right lung was infected or something like that... only an operation could cure that.. but the problem was.. he's so old!.. so yeah... if his time is up.. may he go home in peace..

i still rememeber when he worked in the morning market just up at kampung sime .. he used to sell char-siew.. we would go there and he would give us slices of meat to eat...but then he got too week or something.. so he stayed at home... gee... he was a really jolly guy... never saw him angry once in my life... every chinese new year, when we went back to ipoh, he would buy us chocolates... and sweets.. and fireworks.. boi was he the best grandfather.... haha thats pretie obvious.. since my fathers father already died before i was born..

wasn't really as sad as i was at unty alice's homegoing.. the whole time in ipoh i did not cry... lol we even went swimming.. wnet to a ware house sale and i baugh a acisc's breaker.. on his funeral service.. my dad, uncle, bro's went to hang-kai.... go eat tau-fu-far ... i still played with the mario kart... went to toy stores to buy BB gun... well.. it was all err "normal" ...........untill at the time when he was to be buried.... i looked at my widow grandmother... then my eyes water abit... oh.. how.. uhh.. sad...

well..
God took him home on the 28th sept 07

by his homegoing.... i saw my cousins from Singapore whom i've not seen since... along time ago!!!.. lap ping and pui ching... XP both 19

my oldest brother (who works in penang and who came down for both homegoings) said that the one time that he sees all his old friends is either at ... weddings.. and/or funerals XP

how sad it was for them to leave... but they are not gone forever... i shall meet them oneday.. when my time comes... =D....... tear...

click me to see my sisters blog

-"i will not always be there, but God will"-

1 comment:

Geraldine. said...

i'm sorry. i know what it's like to lose someone u love. i've been thru it. but the thot of knowing that God's with them and there's peace where they are, helps. =)