Friday, October 12, 2007

tagged by my darling nicole ... heh heh

1. Tell us your name: lee yew leung

2. Three things about yourself: Chrisatian, male, ermm... athletic?

3. What's in your playlist: forever-micheal m smith

4. Your favorite music: praise

5. Favorite guilty pleasure: is it possible to have pleasure when u feel guilty?

6. Favorite food: indomee goreng -malaysia boleh!

7. Define love: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

8. Define sex: erm... i'm not professional in this ... but i can say ... it is only ment for the one u truely love

9. Any celebrity crushes?: i nvr taught celebs were possible to be loved... but hey sammie cheng is kinda cute... gosh what am i thinking... how much more older is she again??

10. The last person you hugged : i can't remember

11. The last person you talked to: my mom

12. The last time I cried : tear.. it was only a tear!! when the kiwi's eyes were twiching ... waoh man was that a funny vedio or what!.. ROTFLMAO untill i cry ... sigh ...

13. The last time you had sex: never did

14. The last time you made out: never did either ... oh wait... whats "made out?"

15. The last person you dated: i'll let you know when i ask nicole out...heh

16. The last time you went out: 5 hours ago... when cycling to sunway pyramid

17. What's on your mind now? : what happend to the kiwi?

18. What's bothering you? : i have no idea... what happend to the KIWI!?!?

19. This year's resolutions: oh Lord, i pray that u'll keep me walking in the path of righteous

20. Your MSN nick : YewLeung

21. What's your MSN nick about? : its not really a nick.. it IS my name... its about err... i dunoo... me?

22. The people you miss the most: my dad, nicole, and err... ???

23. Current mood: pumped up and ready to roll out

24. What are you thinking? what the heck happend to the kiwi?! somethin' on ur mind boi?

25. Best childhood memory: memories... mmhmmm.. i think being in mines wonderlands was nice ... i think it was 5 years old... umm.. not really sure

26. 3 of your biggest fear: God, germs & viruses, getting caught

27. Who do you love: God, dad, mom, bro, sis, nicole...

28. 3 things you hate: i hate MOSQUITOES!, i h-ate bitter stuff, i hate smelly smell

29. Do you blog? uhh.. i dun think i blog enough to be counted as a real-genuine-devoted blogger.. i only view blogs of freinds but dun lurk around

30. Tag 5 people: anybody!

No comments: