Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i love u honey. say what? 26th sept 07...

Rules:
1. the tag victim(who.... me?) has to come out with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. HAve to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover
3. Tag 8 other ppl to do this tag and leave a comment on their blog
4. If you are tag the second time you NO need to do this ( who on earth will?)
5. Lastly, have fun doing it (oh gee.. i'm so exited!!!)

ok answer to quesion no.2 ... uhh.. i wish she is a girl.. not really quite sure... lolx ... what do u think u are!!!

1. the 1st.. which is the most important.. love God more than she loves me
2. and then of cause love me
3. uhh.. i would apreciate her to be loyal
4. call me a "lookist" but i'll like a nice body.. (dun worry if u marry me and grow old..... i'll grow old wth u!)
5. read my mind.. lolx... so far.. only 2 people can do that .. i think... but they're both guys.... aww goshh.... gay-ness
6. can stay in the jungle even if she's a princess
7. has love, joy, peace, patients, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control
8. lastly... be who u are!

wait what the heck i'm i thinking abt... i'm only 14teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 ppl to tag....
1. yes u again!
2. aha u got that right... the one reading this now..
3. oh common dun tell me u don't admire anybody!
4. gee... just give some hints!
5. ???
6. gosh.. common dun be lazy
7. haha okok dun redirect anywhere...... just make sure u come back.. my tags are not always like that...
8. i love nicole seah sze ting! hey what?

1 comment:

I am Legend said...

wha u chose a lot of things that most girls in this world cannot live up to....
but god will provide for you ler....
seems u got it more or less right already.....