Sunday, April 01, 2007

1 AP. 2007 - 1U

u would never have guess it... i jogged to 1 Utama today...
oh yes happy april fools day.... but no.. seriously.. i jogged to 1U

u see.. i just came back from church after my dance practice.. i on the comp.. my sister wanted to use it to do her "project".. so i gave .... i put on my shoes... din even bother to change my legacy live T-shirt and snail long-pants .. we out to the back.. started to jog.. was around 5.22p.m. .... ladedadeda... i jogged to projet.. so i taught to my-self.. "why not try a lil' further.." so i went on... i went to the Shell gas station where i cycled to last time and turned back.. but this time i continued... went up the slope... hmm.. jogged to BU's area.. there was this girl's house over there.. and sometimes we would go to her house.. so i figured i quite knew this place abit...we on joggin.. continued.. the song kept on playing in my head.. "i'm so sorry for the person i became, i'm sorry that i took so long for me to change" -(relient K: who i am hates who i've been)... reached 1U .. oh yeah.. was in ..urm.. somewhere.. so i walked around.. mm .. puhwee... looked at my watch 5.57p.m. ... ummm ok... walk .. ahh i love the air cond... i went out under the bridge.. aha.. walk to the traffic lights.. walked.. acros the LDP .. then walked to SS2.. decided to stop in a park to sit down.. ahh saw joshua .. hihi.. and jia yue and el roy.. hey... teet teet 7 edi?! .. ahh ok.. walk walk walk.. hmm. walked pass the BomBa station.. aha.. saw li jen ( li yit's bro) .. he wanteto show me a shortcut to 1U.. umm.. but i dun wnan go back there.. then i continued to walk down.. wahh.. walk for so long edi.. saw christal wong while walking.. uhuh... well.. haha.. i was so relife when i reached my neighborhood.. ahhh.. mission acomplish....

drank ribeana.. <<<(my "water") .. well.. i love cabury's tripel chocolated thingy.. yum.. went to pasar malam.. with chris, shannon, jackson.. waiyan, u meng,... aha... dang i alread threw my shirt to soak!... wear the rugged jacket lah.. must stay cool so i dun burn inside... XP comeback home.. eat ALOT of chiken and soup.. yes.. only chiken and soup... XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD I JOGGED TO 1U!!! ... yeah like big deal... sigh.. but i wasn't dead tired?! .. hmm... must go further next time!XP

yeah grandma's better now!!

I don't wann hate u!
I don't wann fight u!
U know i'll alwiz love u,
but now i just dun like u...
cauze u took this too far....
(which to bury, us or the hatch- relient k)

No comments: