Friday, March 30, 2007

no.... way. grandma!!

sob sob.. on the 28th mac my uncle and my dad went to ipoh to see my grandmother.. why?.. cauze the neightbor there said she has not been eating or sleping or going to the market to buy food...ohkyy..

on 29 th.. she was back.. oh yeah it was my sisters bday.... hmm... at night we went to chucrh for some practice.. had a phone call.. mama was put in to the EMERGANCE ward.. um.. okyy..... "then momcalled to say dun come..cauze no point we come.. we also cannot go in.." =( ..sigh. so sad

well pray as hard as i can... may God save her... now i relize how true it is... thet we never trun to God untill something bad happens to us.... why.. why do we take things for granted?... eh celin?... sigh.. but i dunno why i dun really feel sad..?.. hmm...

a part of the lyrics form deathbed.. relient k

Then Jesus showed up
Said "Before we go"
"I thought that we might reminisce"
"See one night in your life"
"When you turned out the light"
"You asked for and prayed for my forgiveness"

You cried wolf
The tears they soaked your fur
The blood dripped from your fangs
You said, "What have I done?"
You loved that lamb
With every sinful bone
And there you wept alone
Your heart was so contrite

tear.... hey.. be glad to give u the 11 minut song... XP... see me on my msn.. i'll send u the file.. sob...

No comments: