Monday, April 09, 2007

tagged? what the... AP07'

mmhmm.. at first. i was reading chim's blog.. har tagged??.. oh well din do.. lazy larr... then i read nicoles blog..mmhmm.. why not give it a try?

so hear it goes!!

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name:lee yew leung
Birth date: 19+4th march 1993
Current status: its complicated..i like a girl.. ^^
Eye colour:black.. i think
Hair colour:blakc.. i
Righty or lefty: Righty??

Layer 2:On the Inside
My heritage: Chinese
My fears: nope notdarkness... God.. yeah i fear God..
My weaknesses: girls
My perfect pizza: EXTRA anything.. i eat..

Layer 3:Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow
My thought first waking up: mmhmm.. toilet ..a girl? .. sigh.. hard being holy.. sig..ZZXXZZ
My bed time: 12.30+++ lie back flat ZZzzZZ
My most missed memory: what ever was behind

Layer 4:My pick
Pepsi or Coke: well..coke for her
McD or Burger King: McD's anytime .. rite rafeal??
Single or Group Date: ummm
Nike or Adidas: nike?
Tea or Nestea: teh-o-ais
Chocolate or Vanilla: choco.. sometimes vanill
Cappucino or coffee: dun drink but i think i'' be a caappucino =)

Layer 5:Do you...
Smoke: oh yes alot!! like a machine since i was 6 years old... i really like making fires!! pyromaniac
Curse: i shall beless those who cures me.... oh wait .. is it foul language?.. yeap
Shower: usually once a day
.. save water
Have a crush(s): yea...about 2 or 3.. i loyal wann... XD (yeah rite ler)
Think u've been in love: God loves me... and i love Him
Go to school: (morning)athletics, (afternoon) skool, (weekends) activities.scouts, (holidays) camps, kau-lui!!
Want to get married: with the rite person .. be yoked/?
Believe in yourself: (touches body) .. oh phewh i'm real ..
... no i'm not molesting myslef
Think you're a health freak: ran to 1U.. good for exercise? i dun think so.. all the car pollutants! caugh caugh

Layer 6:In the past
Drank alcohol: mmhmm.. on a small scale 14% at most?
Gone to the mall: i like movies! *wink* *wink* hint hint and arcead! the MS there got bug wann
Been on stagelove this food! ????????????????? what is this??
Dyed your hair: erm.. for what?

Layer 7:Have you ever
Played a stripping game:Nopez..although it sounds like fun.. its bad
Changed who you were to fit in: i dunoo.. dun ask me

Layer 8:Age you're hoping
To get married: only heaven knows when..

Layer 9:In a guy
Best eye colour: blazing red.. yeah rite ler. that would be scary!
Best hair colour: any natural colour would do
Short or long hair: short is.. hot cum cute?.. long is pretie cum leng lui? oh wait thats the same thing rite

Layer 10:What were you doing..
A minute ago: online
An hour ago: plying MacWarrios4
4.5 hours ago: walking home
1 month ago: i dunoo

1 year ago: being form 1 kid? well. i can say..

Layer 11:Finish the sentences...
I love: God, my family and friends.. a girl
I feel: letargic, crazy-hyped, sad when i see "things"
I hate: no-one... i just dislike them
I hide: my underwear in my panths
I miss: somebody oooooo
I need: somebody

Layer 12:Tag 5 People:
One: whoever reads this.. lol.. is that allowed?? XP
Two:^^
Three:^^^
Four:^^^^
Five:^^^^^

No comments: