Monday, March 29, 2021

every morning i wake up at 5

 okay my alarm goes off at 5,

but i dont get out of bed straight away

i lay in it,

reach out my hand, groping in the dark to where i roughly remember placing the phone the night before to charge...

hit the snooze. 10 minutes... another ten... and another...


sometimes i turn it off and go to bed for another hour.

it's hard to get out of bed..


there's nothing to look forward to in the day,

the work..... is mundane.. and just for the money


saving up... 


it's not going to be forever...

just need to get through this time....

it's just temporary...


everyday its hard to get up.

i'm... tired.


i just want to.... rest


i pull the sheets back up over my aching body,

coving my cold feet so they can warm up under the duvet


i cherish my sleep

just before i have to go work


and come home,

and get ready for bed,

and repeat..


everyday

is

exactly

the same...

No comments: