Tuesday, February 18, 2020

saving is all His work

The more i read..
The more i realise that..
"saving is all His idea,
And all His work" 

I've tried to save myself before.
Many times, trying to do the "good work". 
It became the goal, not a response/byproduct. 

I cannot save anyone, 
Not the ones i love, 
Nor even myself. 

If i cannot love myself, 
How am i even supposed to love others, 
More so my enemies. 

The only way, 
To Abide in Christ, 
Whats the reason for all this? 
Love
= grace + kindness

It is futile to even think that
"i can do good works"
Its like building back the old barn thats meant to be teared down. 

No one can do good, 
Not even me. 

No one can save, 
Not even me. 

Christ. 
Only in Christ. 

That i may not boast. 

Christ, 
Only Christ. 

Can save, 
And it is His work. 

And it is his goodness. 

That out flows, over flows, displays itself, reflection off, result of, transforms, changes, moulds, mends, automatic response... 

It is His good work, 
And not mine

No comments: