Thursday, February 20, 2020

red comemoration Aukey CB-AC1

Finally decided to get the Aukey braided nylon usb3.1 Gen1 to type-C (1.2m) cable. It can quick charge my huawei mate 9. Its thick and no worries of bashing it around. Its going to be my EDC cary cable (wanna leave the original one at home with the charger, as that one does supercharging really well and dont want to spoil it by wesr and tear). This one on the other hand. Imma abuse the heck out of it.

And it is usb3.1 btw, so it transfers data at 5gbs. Even faster than the original cable that only has usb2. 

Because the two wires are different in function and tecnical aspects.. , i justify that it is worth the buy.

Haha, thats just me comforting myself.. For spending.. RM29. RRP was RM89. Aukey's official website sells it for Rm49. So 30 bucks... The digi store in 1B has had it for quite some time... And i keep eying it everytime i pass by the store.. So now... No more.... 

I'm satisfied and happy with my purchase.. 

The last thing i'd buy here in Sabah,
Before flying off back to PJ tonight, 
And then to NZ on 27th!

No comments: