Friday, October 12, 2018

drone crash, if i was on that plane...

i want to be famous for being unfamous.

today in the morning we woke up at 5 am
we went to a flying field in tuaran.

Jim briefed me on the instructions to launch the plane.
"ARM!" the motor will start, i wait for 1 second and toss it.

He switched on te controller, the throttle started,
and i threw the plane.

He was devastated, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

it flew for about 10-20 seconds, and then crashed.
oh my goodness....

God.

i went to search for it, now i know how hard it is to find a missing plane
I walked through the fields, quite a distance off to where the plane went...

found it across the dirt path hanging on a tree..
the front part ripped out by the battery.

Gosh... this looks.. bad..

If only i could jump back in time.
If only i didn't let the plane go without listening to the code word first.
If only i'd pay more attention to instructions and listen attentively

owh well, Jim was really nice towards me.
He comforted and did not show anger
He.. loved and cared

God bless his soul.

He messaged his supervisor

I wonder why i live life in a fog.
like.. why is my mind.. not cleared up?
why...... can i not listen to people
or understand and comprehend language
am i always trying to master everything?

am i superficial and shallow in the many disciplines that pull my interest and distract me.
what should i focus on.

like really .. master.

i dont know.

No comments: