Wednesday, October 31, 2018

chasing the sunset


https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2018/10/31/couple-die-in-yosemite-national-park-while-apparently-taking-selfie/

holidays and happily ever after,
how many of us sit on the ledge of a cliff,
how many of us realise,
that we all sit on the edge of life everyday.

We'll never know,
when will our happily ever after start.

My condolences to the family and friends.
That lost them to such risk, such pursuit of 'happiness',
may they Rest in P..e..a..c.....e?

why do we even use that acronym.
RIP..



how.. ironic

they wrote
"

holidaysandhappilyeverafters

CHASING SUNSETS or CHASING LIKES ??? 😛
...
Sooo today on #socialmediabadasstribe we are talking about limits of #doitforthegram.😶Yeah sure it can be limitless but guys, we reaaaallly need to have boundaries(this is handy as life lessons too but we will revisit that later😉)
A lot of us including yours truly is a fan of daredevilry attempts of standing at the edge of cliffs ⛰and skyscrapers🌆, but did you know that wind gusts can be FATAL??? ☠️ Is our life just worth one photo?
...
When we squirm at another selfie attempt gone south 😱 from a skyscraper, let’s remember to save that in our core memory 🧠 and not the memory dump 🛢(I am still on the Inside Out 🎬 train y'all 😬) Same applies when we get our knickers in a twist and hog a spot till we get the perfect shot🙄 I know I know, I am guilty as charged for all of this 🤦‍♀️ and if I didn’t have Mr. Two Goody Shoes, Vishnu 🤭 with me, I am not even sure if I would have written this post.
...
Let us all try to be responsible digital citizens and use our “numbers” to be transparent and honest, shall we?🤗 None of us is perfect and the more we accept it and share our flaws as much as our wins, we are one step closer to creating a sane social media without the scary brouhahas.💕✨"

sigh.....

its like... we know about the dangers,
yet we sill put ourselves in it.

No comments: