Friday, July 03, 2015

Empath - Only one Way to solve it to have Life, this is the Truth

something about jumping from relationship to relationship

"I've always known it in the back of my head, but I'm only now understanding myself that I am addicted to the beginnings of relationships. In the past few months, following the end of a short but intense relationship, I've really enjoyed being a single lady. At the same time, I've also enjoyed dating. Dating multiple people. But the thing is, once I get to know them comfortably, once the relationship arrives at the point of sex (however long that takes), I'm not as interested. And I think it's because I'm addicted to getting to know people, not knowing them. I'm usually disappointed once I do. So instead of looking for that impossible long-term. yes, I'm allowing myself to have fun with the Maybes.
And I'm having fun. I'm just not sure how long it can last." - an exhibition in Singapore Art Museum

came across it reading a friend's blog. whom elaborated she wanted to try out that lifestyle.




ah, dear heart, are you tempted too?
least you find another hidden desire, polygamy
dont act on it, least you sin
present all to the Father, whom heals us in our fallen nature
transforming and sanctifying us day by day

i only know of one person that can surprise you each and everyday of your life.
on whose love is never ending, never ceasing, and which has been there even before we exsisted.
He is the answer to that searching heart.

"There is none like you,
No one else can touch my heart like You do
I could search for all eternity long
and find, there is non like You"


No comments: