Tuesday, November 05, 2013

misconception of the mind

" i taught with all my heart he did what i taught he did.... so weird... to be so firm and sure in something that wasn't true...  the power of misconception and words can be so strong and real..."

well it started like this, i just.. well.. heard the wrong thing from the guy, cant blame me right? not my fault if he feeds me false information... haha

well i guess its my wrong too, cause i didn't go detective and CSI over trivial matters..

sigh.. how to trust words of people...

that aside, just came back from campuslife camp.. thank you Lord for the encounter and the reminders! =)

and, had fun: finding out that some people believe that we are no longer sinners when we accept Chirst.. seriously? non-sinner

 lesson learnt: get the truth, investigate, and... evaluate the friends characteristic of trust

how rumors start: guy A is trustworthy, guy B jokes/unintentionally says something sarcastic, guy A believes (fault), guy A tells others, others take guy A for his word.. tadaa...

but the grace is this: that wrongs can be rectified, all it takes it just a "sorry, my mistake"

No comments: