Friday, October 08, 2010

my very first cybercafe

on tuesday, right after school..
beelee, chien choon, jeff teh, li ren , yi shien and jen yike and i went to INC to play starcraft.

and oops, forgot to say something importantb efore that, TRIALS ARE OVER!!!
=D.. now just to wait for the results to come out ..errr..

so we played starcraft, left 4 dead and morden warfare 2.
... the only game i've played is SC.. i totally died in the other two games...

so yup, this memorable day ends my long streak of not suing a cybercafe comp for..... 17 years
beat my record for those who still can.

.. but yeah.. for the sake of social life, i threw away my perfect record =P

1 comment:

waiyan said...

ehh, my first time was in form 5 too! with li foong. after our haircuts and while waiting for tuition to start :P