Wednesday, May 05, 2010

my head... why do you ache?

phew.. i was supposed to have add maths test on chapter 3: integration yesterday (monday)
but i knew nuts about it! like absolute zero. so thank mr. amara for chnging it to tuesday

on monday night, thank you waiyan for teaching me about integration, yes i know i don't know nuts about differentiation either but... i could do some questions in the test =P

alright more point on school:
-we start wayyy wayy to early. didn't you know what kids now adays are nocturnal? staying up until 1 am atnight... is is so hard as to make school start later? like maybe 9am? why? why is is so hard?? just start two hours later! teachers should not be teaching a class thats half/full of sleepy students. and the worst part, we can eat or even bring sweets to school to keep us awake.

-and we want to change english back to bm. zzz? erm.. ok do i still need to elaborate on the point? yeah i heard a story that when they first changed bm to english, the university students we're writing lines that the lecturers couldn't make any sense off. but as time passed, the lecturer could see the improving more and more as the next batch came in. so were doing good! why the !@#$%^&* do you want to change english back into BM?!?!?!?!?!?! its like, advancing and then taking a step leaping backwards.

i was sick on sunday night. my body was feeling hot, and my bones were aching like, seriosly pain, like a thousand needles were poking into my ulna and tibia .. took two panadols, gosh i haven't taken these for a long time... and slept under a cozy comforter.. ah the joy of rest
ah and it rained really heavy today.(tuesday) got stuck in school. one moment the sky is dark, i was thinking should i make a run for it? take my chances to go back home? or stay back until the meeting is over? well i took the latter choice and i ended up stranded in the R&R. the worst part, i had tuition at 5.15! so guess what? my loving mom read my mind and came to pick me up =D (yeap my bike is currently at school, i hope its still there =P)

uleung-head.....aches
and salute to whoever read my previous post =P

No comments: