Monday, March 23, 2009

time for some long lost updates

ok so it goes like this, i've got tonnes of things and memories in my head which i cant seem to find the time to blog abt so i shall just camp everything i can remember up to now.. here.. in this post

1st of all, i burnt my right tumb. how? in chemistry we were doing some experiment to remove oxygen from copper oxide via introducing it to hydrogen. and yeah, see at the end of the set up apparatus was this thing called a 'burning tube' where the copper oxide was placed in, and hydrogen gas (created by zinc and some acid) was supposed to fill up the whole chamber replacing oxygen and all other gasess....and yes, u guessed it. even tough kah hou warned me not to light up the hole (where the oxygen was comming out), but still ignorant me, i lit a match and brought it near to the hole, and tada! it caught fire! ... it was like.... a mini dragon, it kept on shooting a flame out. then i quickly blew it off... hoping that it was already off... it still continued??.. a small green flame kept on shooting out.. with intervials in between .. so as my cousin kerwiin whould sad .. i "sooooo smart" go and use my tumb to plug the hole =D ... wait.. wait for it.. after 2 seconds.. i took it off.. looked at it.. "oh wow, a ring" .. dot dot dot .. "ow?" .... yeah it wasn't an "OWWWWWW" .. it was just.. 'ow' yeap.. so there u have it, the truth behind my scorched ring on my finger =D .. oh the fire did go off after that.. =P

and next.. "Hi Pn Yee!!". if u all are wondering, she's my english teacher who reads our blogs!!! =D well she is the most awesome, gratest, best, wonderful english teacher that i have ever had in my life! .. =P hahahha (trying to 'polish-shoe' here).. jk-la.. most probely i'll fail my gramma if she reads my blog =P

and 3rd on the list .. CF camp! it was great! .. 1st of all, i want to acknowledge important peeps in this camp, God (the soul truth and reason of this camp), sue ann (ze camp comandant), jack (ze ass.c.c. and my department over see-ier), danial yoong (my great games assistant, you guys whouldn't have enjoyed the wonderful games with out him), david mosiun (sorry if i spelt it wrong, tis' the guy who took away my burden by carring the PA department on his shoulders, yes it is he, li ren, rachel, tim, and john who were the main PA peeps, i, tough my name is written in the book as PA department head, gave up my duty to someone else), and all ye other people, be it fellow cf-ers or

aiak i have to ciow for my house practice now.. will write the part two next time..

uleung-to be continued

1 comment:

I am Legend said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NEVER THANK ME FOR HELPING CF CAMP??? TOO MUCH... WHO GAVE YOU HONEY STARS? WHO GAVE THE OK FOR THE PA PPL? WHO SET UP GUITARS, DRUMS, KEYBOARD, MICS, MIKING UP AMPS, AND SAVE THE JOKERS FROM DYING OF HUNGER THE SUNDAY NIGHT COS OF MISCOMMUNICATION????



too much.




now i emo already...






*sniff sniff*






boo.