Thursday, February 19, 2009

when i was a child

ok so as lift sets off at 23 march 1993...

i still remember when i was a kid. such a carefree life, doing all sorts of stuff under the sun, hammering nails into planks of woods for fun, balancing across a tree trunk over a pond, going fishing every other day, playing under the soft rays of the sun (which u hardly get now adays, its crazy giler blazing hot!)
and swimming in peaceful waters. sigh.. how i miss life as a child

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.- 1 cor 13:11

owh well at least i've gotten over the era of "glued-to-compuer-screen".. mmhmm lets when did i go through that.. it was.. err.. during form 1-3 .. yeap.. addiction.. starcraft, warcraft, warhammer. what ever la.. rts games.. sigh.. waster my life.. now its time for me to regain a life that i once had!! so less comp time for me

right now, life is packed with 'thigs-to-do' and stuff, rarely have free time to laze around. =P owh well at least i've finished fixin' the broken fiberglass tent poles. and finally gave it back to KRS marcus... after so long. the last pole was hard to fix, needed a powered drill. =D yes there is a good thing, there are more things which i gain acess to when i grew older

well today we prepared for founders day, yeap four seniors, lic hing, shannan, bee lee and i. xD well we made a stair case =P

ah, i shall go pack my bag now, for i wil not be comeing back to this house untill sunday =( going for last minute camp. i shall be too lazy to elaborate abt it =P

uleung-"i'm still a kid!!!" err.. woops sorry that.. err.. wasn't me xD

1 comment:

siehjin said...

you're growing up! =)

just like Jesus... "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men." (Luke 2:52)

keep growing... physically, emotionally, socially, most of all spiritually =)