Tuesday, February 17, 2009

spbt? i love u guys

ok right wohoo i get to use the comp.. but for a short while. =P

so yeah. see on monday, even tough i KNEW there was gonna be a SPBT spot check (because of some inteligence telling me, thx alots =) but i still didn't wrap my books. so yeah them dude's with nothing else to do, so free ar go class to class check everybodys bag for unwraped books. i tried to fake it, hide my unwrap sej book in my desk and went out. i was like so sure i could pass this, and then i forgot all abt the english's "short stories and poems" book, its so small, they still found it. beep. then later they asked me to go see en. kamal in staff room oO he's a nice guy... we just had to right my name in a book! again.. for the.. don't know how many time.. sigh....

see for most ppl, u'll fell darn ****ed up right now. cause.. its normal. sigh. what to do, OCD wanting every thing to be perfect. no flaws. yeah that even means no writing my name in any.. "black" book.. =D

but owh what the heck. it ruined my day, yes it did. after one period of feeling a sense of "i so want to pound that dude who checked my bag" feeling... i finally came to my sense.. this not worth it. i've been through this feeling before, n it always ends better if u just forget the bad part, and think positive xD!

yes ser rie..

to live to bring glory to Gods name. i want to