Sunday, October 19, 2008

PMR is... OVEWR

wohoo PMR is over...

(moment of silence)

"my life is directionless now"

xP haha lawls thats what i've been telling evryone lately. ever since pmr ended, it seems like the direction in my life ended with it.

don't worry guys, i'm not thinking of suiced....

oh btw.. before i forget, rember the 3 combo stolen phones? yeah the next day on monday (the next day), i talked to a friend who i saw at the pasar malam that night. it was angelica, and guess what? she told be her phone got pick poketed too!!!! .. but she wasn't all that sad abt it, because she said it was an old phone anyway

woah.. ppl with phones, take care!

oh yeah.. thanks to all the dudes for wishing me "all the best" and "good *uck" in pmr.. i appreciate it..

i also want to thank God for being with me...

(heh heh sound like i recive an oscar)
i want to thank my mom...... err.. ok cut the crap next...

(wait what.. did i just say cut the crap? to my appreciation to my mom???)

sorry sorry... ohk ohk.. to those who hate me because i did that

i would also like to thank my mom for praying for me in the morning, microwaving brands essence of chiken for me (oh no. my secret) .. err.. mhmm what else? for .. err.... changing my diapers.. OOPS (thats an even bigger secret out) .... *blushes* embarrasing-nya xD

but yeah anywas where was it. ahhhh after pmr. and with my directionless life

(lawls to all those pastors and elders of there church, or any spiritual dude reading this, i'm just jokking, yeah yeah i know the direction of my life. to follow the stright path. rightouness and all..... xP)

but yeah.. i'm not that of a sad case la, i know some of u guys diliberately burnt your books, some lit fireworks that exploded into a ncie array with write in the sky "I AM FREE!"

for me...

i plann to... go sky diving, bungee jumping and montain climbin (not sissy rock climbing) .. wanna join me?=P

well some might ask.. "how the **** (sorry, i meant heck) are u gonna get the cash to do that???"

oh well its kinda easy, just rob a bank =D ... well.. the plus point is it'll make life more a triller.. =D hahahah noooo i'm no THAT crazy................ yet

oO this reminds me, (hmm i forgot, have i told this story before?)just the other day the youth went to giant in KJ to makan lunch. mark and i saw this dude opening the ATM machine!.. kool.. then we were like

me: "eh eh go rob him la" ...

mark "after u get shot la, got bodyguard there"

(looks and see a big dude standing with a shotgun in his hand)

mark: "ha haa.. say so loud summore"

(we quietly walk pass... the bodyguard staring at us)..

later when we had leared abit of distance and was out of hearing range... we jokked abt it

we were sayingthat if i robbed the guy, i wont be kiled, just go jail oni, kes juvana ma xD

haha yess its good to b e underage.... a wise friend of my friend who told my friend who told me once said: "if u want to do crime, do it while your under 18, cause it'll be coundted as kes juvana"

xD hahah jkjk don't take that advice... (for ppl wondering what is kes juvana... its something like.. err how to explain.... if your under 18 and do something ... bad... your punishment will be less... harsh compared to those above 18, they'll recive a harder punishment)

hmm now where was i.. ah yes.. robbing a bank err... ok so its not a good idea.. "besides i might get shot!".. err.. just jkk... i'll just probebly get caught and waste my 3 month "holiday" behind bars... besides its against my belive (belive=religion... don't really like to use the word religion) ... cehh all of a sudden i'm some holly dude. xD

hmmm so what if i don't have the money to go bungee jumping? .. err... i'll improvise....

hey KH tells us to be "ushahawans" .. we must be innovative and fix plobems with liquids .. err.. oops i meant solutions ... yeah so...

budge: RM30 .. .. to buy what? 30 bags of rubber bands

just .. well... buy a whole bag of rubber bands and link them together like how you make the jump-rope out of rubberbands =P .. well.. just longer... and then.. climb up all the way to the twin towers bridge.. open the window in the middle... tie one end of the elastic cord to something.. like meaby a table or chair leg.. and then..... jump out the window!













err.. (nono i was just joking SERIOSLY don't try it!!) ... "du-uh la.. i know none of u are so stupid right? common.. a chair leg??? u gotta be kidding me".... meaby if u tie it to the window metal-frame (which is more solid) then meaby la u can try jumping la





.. heh heh.. and yeah.. u wanna know how u can do budget sky diving too? =D

err.. thats is if u mange to survive the bungee jumping la .. u can try the sky diving

till next time.. i gtg now

uleung 1)-'s life is directionless
2)-trying budget rock climbing now

No comments: