Saturday, October 04, 2008

mah bike!

i'll make this a quikie

u know ever since i got ken's bike, i've been, really riding hard, going up and jumping down stairs, doing bunny hops like crazy, well.... i gotta admit i'm a bit... i think.. a lil to rough on it.

did u know the handle bars broke into half?

kool eh? good thing my uncle brought me to sb. way to buy a new one for 35 bucks. thanks!

and yeah, the rim (both front and back) are a lil, bit dented already (cause of cycling up stairs) but yeah.. learning from crash and burn. i can cycle up stairs in a jiffy now =) without hittingit hard on the rims

the worst part of the bike was the frame, well.. its kinda.. dented... don't ask me how.. i was just mindin my own buisness jumping around.. well.. meaby jumping too much, guess the tatian china brad couldn't hold it.

yeah its kinda dented here and there, the parts don't really fit, some plastics are craked here and there. so yeah.

but guess what?????

my uncle gave me a bike!! yeah!! serioulsy!!! no joke!!!!

ok here's whats so crazy to be abt the bike.. 1st of all

(for the bikers who anderstnad abt this stuff) its got a scott fram, deore hubs, sun rims (woah even the rims are branded) shimano STX brakes, cranks and derialers. uber kool

this bike is worth a million! (its a methaphor.......) .. and drives liek a stolen million dolloar yak! xD

yeah its really fun to cycle.. with such gear, i could easily cycle to ara damansara the other night =D

ohhh and before i forget 1st-2nd.. camping! in ulu langat! (d'apace camp) woah.. love the cold river.. there was one time i almost lost the multipurpose tool (something like a swiss army knife) my brothers gave me for my bday present, see i had to climb ontop of joshua to tie a piece of rope to the tree the support the fly sheet.. (so i had to climb up and stnad on his shoulders) yeah.. then as i was climbing up... it slipped out of my pocket. ...woah.... i wanted to kil myself, we searched and searced the whole day.. ok meaby not so long.. around .. 2 hours? the whole floor was cleared! there was not a speck of leave on the floor! woah man! i tell you!!..but still couldn't find it... =( sighhh.. felt like commiting suicide then.. =P just jkk.. yeah.. but later in the end mark foud it.. yea =) he made my day..yeah... then.. we climbed up the river to the waterfall and all... nice koool river!!!.. me and tian ming climbed.. EVEN higher than the waterfall.. oO the river still goes on.. =D.. but yeah.. we came down.... i would love to elaboratemore but. yeah its getting kinda late, gonna go zZZz.. tell ya'll bout the camp l8r.. man its it just me, or am i beginning to sound bimbo...

but yeah .. camps.. i lvoe camps... =D

the day after camp, went to play footsal, i pwned my toe....

senario: playing football... toe, meet mark's pepsi shoes.

prak.. MUTHA!!!! (wooops sorry) nola jkk i was oni think that in my mind.. hey i dun really swear much nowadays ya know =D

yeah but thats not it.... later at home, i triped on the bed.. same toe.. (my lil toe on my left foot)... fragi..oops .. can say the word .. yeah i felt like crying.. wanted to say super combo swears, but couldn't, mom was just ouside the room .. heh heh

come see me, i'll show u my big blueblack lil toe =D

No comments: