Sunday, September 21, 2008

dedicated to dillion

hey dillion! did i spell ur name correctly? is it one L or two L dilion? xD haha but anyways yeah..
and sorry bl and carmen! too lazt to click the template (even tought its one click away) oops i sould have said that, then i'll just look like i did read my cbox or i forgot xD... err... wait la harr guys.. i'll do it next time err... billy i think u gimme the link is worng wan.. and yeah .. for ur information... i used the old blog layout!!!!!! have to change the html wan!

--------start------

this post is dedicated to a specially reader of mine. he (i shall not say his name) gave me much insperation and encoragement to blog xD. and to request his (he shall remain unknow) i shall post up some racist jokes

**** *** ***** **** *** ** ***** *********??
answer***** **** ** *************

ahahahahahahahah so funny! sigh.. SS-nya (syok sendiri)

but yeah anyways... sensord!!! sorry to that friend (i shall not ..again....mention his name) xD yeha... eh cannot la dillion, after i post up all this the ISA come and catch me, then i become like anwar .. eh.. wait.. wrong person..... whats his name arr.. king some thing wan.. ah raja planta like that... i go to jail ar! who gonna bail me out??? huh? u ar?

besides i very good wan..


xD

yeah yeah... eh dude (u shall have no idea who he is) spam all u want la! i dun care! ptbbtthhhhh

xP jkjk

haha.. yeah so...

woah look! a post dedicated specially to you, dillion!

oops.. i think u know who that person is right now?

xD

wakaka

oO one more thing... haha i just realized (yeah right la) .. after dillion told me.. i always up the "oops". notice when u see that words its either a sacarstic remark or a joke that i'm thinking to myslef. read it and laugh. lawls (perasan i think my jokes are funny.. no?) xD

wakaka but i dun care if ur hurt by what i type!!! wakakakkaa... err.. oops

heh heh i meant.. yala yala.. i know.. as a christian i supposed to be a better and good boi.. and yada yada yada bla bla bla ... so yeah.. I DO CARE!

wakakakak good joke huh?

haha.. lawls ... but anways.. this is getting no where....

----end------

uleung-every time my sister drive's i say "can i walk"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dedication huh... your post just come at the right time when i was so sleepy at work..

First of all, my name is Dillon. Is double L and you added another extra i in between..

Talk about ISA and racist joke.... I hereby declare that I, Dillon is willing to be a witness to charge this blogger under sedition act... I heard all his joke....

xD muahahahaha...Oops did i just declared something... act acting ke? Witness??? Act as witness ah?

xD

Kekeke, raja planta...? I already print screen edy... die la u yew leung simply give people names.... and also wrongly spell my name...
Defamation.....

Got evidence edy...Oops did I just say planta also... lol..