Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ouch 6th aug 08

heh heh .. yeap u guess it i hurt my self again ... was playing basket ball .. fell down and hit my knee .. this is the second time i've hit my left knee really hard after i fell down on the road. the first time was also in basketball, i jumped to get a rebound and my knee hit someone really hard.. i couldn't play after that. ow

today in the afternoon i decide i'll give my bike a clean up

so i took out some screws and took out the back wheel to clean off all the dirt and grime

=P

i ain't no professional mechanic, so u can guessed what happened. the last time i took out the back wheel i only could unscrew on side of the wheel. today i manged to find the secret nut which is utterly weird. to unscrew it u had to poke some sharp metal object into a small hole and then turn it clockwise (yeap to unscrew). after i got that nut out. i went for the gear cassette.

shake shake shake... pop .... cling cling cling..

crap all the ball berings rolled out.. and scatter all over the tar road.. sigh... ran into the house to grab a magnet from the fridge..

nvm.. i shall continue .. so i took and stripped it down .. not all the way .. because i readed a point where i needed a special tool to unscrew the hub.. because of this. i still could not reach the ball bearing of the axle on the other side. sigh .. nvm .. i shall clean everything and put everthing back together again

crap.. do u know how hard it is to put back the ball bearings?! i've lerant something today. so yeap greased everything..
i lost one quarter of the ball bearings when i put everything back together again.

xD .. so fixed up everthing .. and cycled .. it was ride-able .. but there was a problem now.. even if it looked clean.. there was sand in the ball bearing i couldn't reach

oh man.. i better not ride it anymore of fear it would wear out my axle

told my dad abt it. he said he'll bring me to a mecanic some day.. thanks dad. your the best

as i was washing my greasy hands i saw something red.. on my wrist.. heyy.. whats that..

i slit my wrist?? when??

oh well.. i guess cuts and everthing negative likes me alot.. thank God i didn't die .. its so cool.. my left wrist now has a red line .. i bet no one even dares to cut thier wrist! xD jk jk (i'm not daring u to try)

uleung-the noob mechanic

thanks for the help parktool

No comments: