Saturday, August 16, 2008

kill me 16th aug 08

yehoo for yesterday:...
i went to skool eventough there won't be any classes because of chinese dudes exams. but i still went so i could go for CF later. (which i skipped halfway because i was trying to clean and service two pressure lamps with poh yee). but anyways in 3br (my WBS class) i kena caught by encik zaidi oO .. he's actually a very good man. well to me la. he called me out and took me to disiplin room. wrote my name on the book. look for no.25 (i think) =D thats my name. yeap kena for my hair la of cause. he already was merciful to me last time, yeap he caught me a few months back before where he said "jika saya ada gunting sekarang say akan potong!" i think he was busy on an errard or something. so i was safe, then =D. but nope not this time! i'm busted!

i saw vinodhan and shiva in the disipling room doing some computer log stuff with DK. when i was writing my name down, he ask "so u bagaimana style u hair macam ini, guna gel ke?" i said "oh tak la, saya tidur, bila bangun sudah macam ini.." he took a sicssors took me outside the room and cut my hair xD he cut and then said "nah saya potong ini, nanti u pergi barber minta dia potong sampai sini" ...i'm like .. ok .. no way am i going to the barber, i just went last month! he didn't really cut an ugly hair style or anything.. it was quite nice i can say

after that went back to class..encik zaidi(he was the class teacher for that period) went out to get his pass cause shu yi wanted to go out..just when he went out, encik nada came and asked malvin, yew jen and i to go KH room help him out.. as we were walking encik zaidi came down the teahcers stairs. (he could only see me outside the class, encik nada and the other two guys were out out his sight) .. he pointed at me and gave me the look (yeah u know his 'look" yeah yeah the one where he catches u pontenging).. err.. then as we met at the bottom of the stairs he saw mr nada .. an "ohhh".. phewh safe .. cut some crayy wood to make a cover for mr nada's wasing machine.. the jig saw came out .. so i told mr. nada i could fix it if i had a n allen key.. good thing he had a set in his car.. so i fixed it.. and he cut his wood...

after i went back to class.. now mr zaidi no more edi ..all my hair still standing up .. (i'll like to say sorry to yew jen) .. but anywyas ..we were to free so thanks to: rachel, celine, shu yi,and the other ppl in 3br .. all cut my hair..

and finally after having fun. cik teh cut my hair for me

u want to see my new hair style? look out for an almost botak guy in skool xD

sigh.. poor hair .. at least i wont get caught now =D and the best thing i didn't have to pay a sen! =D


at night:
malaysia pwned korea! =D

went for the worst thing in my life: high skool musical 2: on ice!

ahhhhhhh kill me .. almost got lost and run out of petrol on the way there, all the kids were like singing along, i had to explain what was happening to my parents ... gee .. u pay me to watch it also i dun wan arr.. xD

thank God it was free! =D .. boy do i like free stuff.. sigh malaysians...

saturday: went for scouts got QM pose! just what i wanted. man are AGMs borrring or what?! after being sabotagged (i nvr kena wet! thanks wai yew!) .. i went with sir TL to go buy some stuff for the QM. spirit and hammer/axe handles. the PP wanted to borrow some stuff for their camp.. so yeah .. basically everything they want we don't have.. anymorexD .. 6 pressure lamps, 6 hammers, 2 saws. we had 10 hammers last time. after some camp, i have no idea what the scouts did there. we only had one left...so when we went back to skool, fixed so many things (and broke some 'stuff too') with sir TL the kool guy.

well i guess thats all for now. ciowz

till next time
uleung-the (almost)botak guy

No comments: