Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ok... 8th january 2008

woah....

1.40 in the night now... slept the whole afternoon.. man .. i slept passed traning too...

what happen in skool today? 1st assembly of 08, what happened after that? spot check. the students, wait .. let me rephrase that, the normal students walked up the stairs one by one in a strait line (which only lasted for a short while), as came my turn to walk up the prefects stood at the left and right checking me out .. (pfft.. lawls), well i didn't have my tanda sesi with me.. i left it at home. so i got caught.. and was forced to buy it at an over price, heck. i wasn't poor so.. whats a lil donor. ok so i waited. i sat down n the teres, those who got cought followed. as i waited for it, 2 times they ran out of stock. selling it to the ones who came later.

i looked back... as any guy whose bored would. and i saw a small girl trying to carry 4 stacked chairs. i taught to my self "this is the chance". i went up to her, and offered to help her carry the chairs. and as i passed the lorong. i knew i was safe... for now

in class i was so .. bored. i made my own tanda sesi out of paper.. heck.. all i needed was the right color .. and all i had with me at that time was just a yellow highlighter ... i tried it out.. "hmm ..too yellow".. so i looked for a blue highlighter.. which... fortunately, shiva had one.... and so i mixed it.. i got an off color green which look like it was having yellow fever... that should do it.

recess.. finally a time to break.. as i walked to the kantin.. i knew danger was lurking there.. so i detoured to the scouts den.. as i linger there for a few moments.. i went to the kantin to get someting to fill my stomach. i was caught by some senior prefects acting big.. crap. think of something.. "oh my.. tanda sesi is in my class" yeah rite.. even jia tern could see through that..then i walked away.. no one noticed.. or meaby the the pengawas was slow.. then suddenly he ran after me i was caught.. again.. i negotiated.. he let me back to class to get my .. small.. white pice of cloth with a green dot and some ink pattern..

i knew.. today i was safe.. i have to remember to sow it on .. erm.. yesterday.. XP

ok rite.. after recess..miss ann came in for BI ... heck it was one funny time.. today we had introduction day.. so it stared off with the girls.. and then one by one they said

i)their name
ii) status
iii) what she/he looks for in a gay/girl

and the after the hearin the same things over and over again.. "handsom, smart, good looking, rich, taller/shorter than me, kind, ect." it came to my turn..

"i)my name is Yew Leung and ii) i'm *ahem* (noisy class background)
*ahem* *caugh* (lip sync) ... yeah there i told u.. too bad if u didn't here.. iii) what i want in a guy..." (class laughs) "oops.. i meant what i like in a girl is that.. she has nice body figure, long hair (was making up stuff) and... loves God more than me" miss ann: "ahh a guy whose not after his own heart" .. and then it goes on

lawls

hmm.. came back from skool.. slept the whole day away.. tuition tonight was cancled.. wohoo!

u know why i'm up so late? ... i..i... i finished my 1st rubix cude!!! wohoo!!!

all thanks to you tube! tanks dan brown! rubix cube sifu

u really want to know why i'm up so late?

doing my bm home work.. sipnosis panas salju tingkatan 3

hmm what else

ahh yeah.. i like to share a vedio with u all.. its really funny! pro ventriloquists

achmed the dead terrorist

laugh it all out!

till next time.. ciowz

(oh man.. i'm gonna be a zombie tomorrow)

1 comment:

//tigger(;
said...

Yew Leung.. Lip Sync.. ( Not Single) haha..
And you make up suff.xS
bad boy