Saturday, January 12, 2008

jack's ass'ed @$$

whut? where got say many bad things abt u? all i wrote in my post was "jack ass" lawls

or unless u heard form someone what i was talking abt u.. or so to say.. discribling u.... to sue ann la..

aiaks one more of jack famous philosophies

"u talk behind my back is better then talking infront"

here's a thing abt jack. his my best friend .. lawls.. hmm.. can't be.. okok so i have alot of best friends .. sorry bobo xing yao... his my best of best friends.. XP .. anyways..

we go to the same church since a long long time ago.. and yeah.. sometimes. or.. most of the time.. we think the same thing .. dun understand? aka we can read each other's minds.. (i was trying to avoid saying that.. becausy is just ... utterly Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

hmm .. u know what.. do u think i'm a nice guy? (no not taling to you jack) .. (and no too.. this is not a perasan question.. dun answer it) .. do .. u want to know why i'm a nice guy its?? .. its because .... (drum rolls) the mysterie is to be uncovered... brace ur selfs...

jack pisses (last time la) me off so much.. that no one can ever ever ever ever ever ever piss me off ... (ok meaby... just.... some times ppl do)

what do they say it is?.. battle harden to the core? lawls.. but i thank God jack waas my best friend... if last time i was young and naive (what jack always says too) .. and some jack ass (heh heh) pissed me off... man i tell u .. i might be a gangster now.. hard to imeagin?. grr (shows teeth).. sigh... (drops shoulders) dun la like that.. i'm capable of it man

and by billy jones.. jack's more mature then me! no fair! jk

jack.. i have a confession to make... i ... i... (no.. not i love u).. i always taught u were fat .. haha... (i bet ur cracking ur knuckles now rite) .. (ma dead...) if u find a dead body beside.. wait no.. in the longkang .. no need to clearify it.. its me.. XP haha.. i better write my will now.. eh wait.. i dun hold anything. =(......XP

and yeah were was i.. taught jack was fat.. (hmm i dun think i should say it for a second time..) but hey what the heck it sounds nice..

jack's fat wait no... jack was fat... or.. was it.. i taught jack was fat... (ok now probely .. my body wont be in one piece in a longkang...) .. meaby.. a few.... lets say.. billion? peices? .. in... everwhere around the world? lawls

but ... ever since he grew up in to teenage hood.. he became more mature.. phsically and mentally.. man does he have a hot body.... (silence)...pfft WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa .. LOL! .. man this has got to stop.. too gay

okok.. now he works out.. goes for teakwando.. and every time he eats too much and gains too much.. he gets sick and losses it all XP .. its like a ... how to say... danger meter for him.. to prevent him form eating too much

XP

ahh.. but he definitely has suppressed me in many ways.. he .. erm.. let me think... he's smarter than me.. he can play a guitar like.. cunted.. he can fight ... .. er.. better then me?. XP.. he beats me in arm wresling .. he has armpit hair.. heh hehh hehh heh hhehh .. which he calls mimi bobo and jesper.,... (sorry jack.. i just had to tell the whole world)

anyways.. we dun make alot of secrets.. we trust each other with .. erm.. everthing? XP.. and we pandai pandai sikit.. keep things to our selfs..

oh and thank u for mtivating me! .. because jack could solve a rubix cube.. i decide to learn too.. so i went to youtube.. and mange to learn it... but come to think of it... it kinada sux when u can do it.. because ... it gets boring... common man.. its all a set of algorithms..

we always have open discussion.. and when i mean open i mean.. everything and anything.. wait.. it sounds nicer the other way around .. anything and everything ... but i have my cons now.. because both of us are so tolerant.. i somethings lari when i talk to other people.. sing.. i've learnt that.. not every one is as cool as jack.. well.. thats life in the world.. must pandai pandai sikit.. (hmm and must i tell u.. jack is a lady's man..) yeah u heard that.. ladies.. so.. sorry girls. he only goes for... (should stop here) XP that was a joke.. i was being sacarstic.. like i always do.. so.. erm.. (taps fingers)..

so there u have it! here's ur testimonial jack!

jack jack.. my best friend
jack jack.. u make me bend?
...(pretented there are 7-9 lines between here)...
jack jack.. ur a jack ass

(sorry trying to make a llong nice poem for u.. but i gave up).. yeah after 3 lines XP

ahhh... what more else can i say? .. hmm

jack's fat..

2 comments:

yewleung said...

a convo on msn

YewLeung says:
it was to funny
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
oh you gay bastard
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
..
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
but...
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
err.
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
I think you look up to me tooooo much lar
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
and...my ....armpit hair..
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
THAT ONE I SAID FOR JOKE ONI....I DON"T RELALY CALL THEM THAT.....ITS NOT EVEN ALIVE
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
oh and yes
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
you piss me off sometimes also
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
a lot of people I can tolerate
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
in fact I hardly get pissed off at all (xept by teachers....that one a bit more often....but not alot...especially to other people that are not teachers)
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
but you my "firend" ...piss me off......(sometimes)
[ ;( ] JaCk the Cambodian Pac-Man says:
there, that's your testimonial

//tigger(;
said...

Haha... Yew leung ur bad leh..